Rumours - all of them in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
alex said:
Earnshaw very possible? How? Only if WBA allow us to pay only a % of his huge wage!

He lives like 40seconds down the road from me, he has a hummer and shops at the local tesco express in the Villiage. Shall I go and have a word with him?

Fox Fan said:
He lives like 40seconds down the road from me, he has a hummer and shops at the local tesco express in the Villiage. Shall I go and have a word with him?

Also I could give him a lift to the games

Fox Fan said:
yeh tell the little buck tooth git to stop buying leeks and shaggin sheep and get up to the walkers stat.

drummindefender said:
yeh tell the little buck tooth git to stop buying leeks and shaggin sheep and get up to the walkers stat.
and tell him to stop posing and get a proper car.

fcukcov said:
and tell him to stop posing and get a proper car.

Its got spinners on, which I can say I span.

alex said:
Go on Fox Fan - get him in....
Sort it out FF, tell him we'll include dental as part of the package

And he'll be near to a load of sheep for his "special interests" with Derby just up the road!

We can entice him!

Settled then, Earnshaw and Fowler. Cool. We can still make the play offs....:icon_cool

Bald reynard on another forum. :icon_roll :icon_razz :icon_razz ;)

I've heard Gary Mac and Eric Black have been talked to by a member of the Board (unnamed Member !), about resurrecting the Management partnership they had at Cov (which was fairly successful I think ?). The only questions are whether his fellow Board Members want to ditch CL now, and whether Gary Mac feels his wife is well enough for him to take up full-time employment again. (where did Eric Black go to after Cov ?)

Last edited:
Why do people think Gary Mac would be a good manager!?!?!?

No thanks, I'd rather keep Levein!:icon_conf

SilverFox said:
Why do people think Gary Mac would be a good manager!?!?!?

Because he used to play for us of course - same reason some people think Walsh, Elliott, Taggart etc would make good managers :icon_roll

His record at Cov wasn't great - he lost more than he won. Eric Black did a lot better when he took over from Gary Mac, but they only kept him for half a season.

I don't know why people come up with these names. They haven't cut their teeth in management, and there would be no point in bringing someone in who has no prospect of improving us. All it would lead to is more players in and out of the revolving door to LCFC. We don't need that level of instability right now.

In any case Gary Mac is not, and would not be the type of fire fighter we would need!

macmanaman was in leicester yesterday red ferari mac 1 driving by thorne lighting but i suppose that could just be property deals

Beckham was spotted getting out of his 2CV and going into Poundstretcher..

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69