Rumours - all of them in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gareth McAULEY

PFKAKTF FOX said:
erm...and that quote has only come out today, prior to the transfer window he had stated he was after a defender, midfielder and striker.
so he got less money than he thought then?:102:

Brauny Blue said:
Sarcasm aside he was one of the few decent things in our relegation season, and do we have better players already at the club? The league table says no.

Wasn't being sarcastic - i was sick when he left.

The Return of the Pineapple?

Whilst announcing that Conrad Logan is going to stay with them on loan until the end of the season, Boston United mentioned that Jason Lee is expected to be leaving them within the next 24 hours. Surely not the answer to our striker-defecit crisis!!??!!

looks like this one may be out of the equation...

...Bolton and Everton will fight it out to land out-of-favour Blackburn striker Matt Jansen.

Parsley

Sutton and Fowler would be interesting, the latter looking like it may happen. Sutton would be very unlikely, also how old is sutton now?

Re: The Return of the Pineapple?

bocadillo said:
Whilst announcing that Conrad Logan is going to stay with them on loan until the end of the season, Boston United mentioned that Jason Lee is expected to be leaving them within the next 24 hours. Surely not the answer to our striker-defecit crisis!!??!!

Please for the love of God NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!

lazzer said:
you dont really think............do you ?

I fecking hope not, if we do then we really will have hit rock bottom and it would certainly be an admission that we were preparing for life in league 1, plus I dont think the manager nor the board would be so stupid as to announce a such a poor signing just before a high profile cup match in front of the TV cameras, they would be arrested for inciting violence !

Brauny Blue said:
A workmate of mine is great pals with the masters players.( Ramsey, Mauchlen, Spearing, Paris, Hebberd and the Birch). He told me through is connections that we could have had Matt Piper back here. Sunderland don't want to sell him because they still think he's got a future with them, but they offered him on loan for the rest of the season with them paying 75% and us 25%. But we turned it down.

Good!

Chrysalis said:
Sutton and Fowler would be interesting, the latter looking like it may happen. Sutton would be very unlikely, also how old is sutton now?

Another one off the list Craig?

Sutton talks to Premiership clubs
Birmingham have completed the signing of Celtic striker Chris Sutton on a free transfer.
The 32-year-old left Celtic by mutual consent and has joined Birmingham in a deal that will keep him at the club until the end of the season.

"It's obviously a huge disappointment to lose a player of Chris' quality," said Celtic boss Gordon Strachan.

"The club has granted Chris his wish to move on and I would like to wish him all the best for the future."

Sutton joined Celtic for £6m in 2000 after an unsuccessful spell with Chelsea, and became a crucial part of one of the most successful side's in the Parkhead club's history.

He scored 86 goals in 199 appearances for Celtic and one three SPL titles and four Scottish Cups, as well as playing in the Uefa Cup final in 2003.

From BBC

Brauny Blue said:
A workmate of mine is great pals with the masters players.( Ramsey, Mauchlen, Spearing, Paris, Hebberd and the Birch). He told me through is connections that we could have had Matt Piper back here. Sunderland don't want to sell him because they still think he's got a future with them, but they offered him on loan for the rest of the season with them paying 75% and us 25%. But we turned it down.
Just read this one - just what we need, another croc.

It's ok lads, Morris'll be back soon - our saviour! :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670