Rumours - all of them in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted on another forum, so likelihood is that deal will not be completed until next week if at all !

Haven't seen it on this thread (but if it has been said sorry for repeating).... Radio Leicester had Levein on at 1pm today saying that he'd made a bid for a striker and he expected to hear back from the club within 48 hours... The interview will probably be on the OS at some point today.

someone on the other site said that CL was on Radio Leicester earlier and said he's made a bid for a striker and expects to hear from them within the next 48 hours.

Graz said:
someone on the other site said that CL was on Radio Leicester earlier and said he's made a bid for a striker and expects to hear from them within the next 48 hours.

kinnel must be a long way away then ;)

highland fox said:
Could be Big Hamish from Fort William FC

A boyfriend? :102: :102: :102: :icon_wink ;)

Steven said:
A boyfriend? :102: :102: :102: :icon_wink ;)

Well if you want one Steven I'll tell him to give you a ring ?:icon_conf Put your best frock on he'll see you later.
Congratulations on finally 'coming out' :038: :038:

Last edited:
Re: New striker! prospects of clinching the deal at 50-50

But you just get the feeling that we're going to be disappointed by who he signs..........
God I want to be optimistic about it tho!

Re: New striker! prospects of clinching the deal at 50-50

I am not excited about any new signing that Levein makes. He should have been sacked. Wasting money on a striker is the worst possible option. Whoever comes won't be any good. You just know it!

highland fox said:
Well if you want one Steven I'll tell him to give you a ring ?:icon_conf Put your best frock on he'll see you later.
Congratulations on finally 'coming out' :038: :038:

Hamish sounds just like your type as you wait by the railings of Lochaber YMCA. ;)

New Striker

Matt Fryatt from Walsall was being shown around the ground and the training facilities yesterday, looks like he's coming in.

earnshaw in by 5pm!

looking very possible now,
keep your fingers crossed as it was a dead cert at one time today but portsmouth have now shown an interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00