Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Out of Africa???

fun knee bloke................................:icon_eek: :eek:

Must be a comedian....

Last edited:
Re: Robbie Fowler .... & durham fox

Joe_Fox said:
I hope fowler comes but alas I think we have more chance signing Henry.
When you write Henry, please preceed it with the word Thierry.

Now all the Numpties are going to do the usual Henry the Trumpet jokes.

Last edited:

No the 4th Ref is not part of the refs team 9 times out of 10 its local man or as you point out women

No i'm not Tim Davies

Conners said:
I know this sounds so stupid its un real, as its what i thought but i heard this about 6 time in the past few days, as i play down sports league I know martin the ref who is also 4th offical down the walkers. but i have heard Robbie Fowler coming to CITY ! 8 grand they are saying wages, but i cant think he would sign maybe on loan what are other peoples views

& Durham Fox did you get my message about cricket
if fowler comes to leicester i am a french under garment tester living inside a secret home for demented cabbage lovers.:confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm pretty sure the 4th official does comes with the refs...

Sorry, but I'm not believing any of these rumours right now. If I did, I'd think every single Leicester fan on the internet has a mate working for the club! Pretty sure they don't employ THAT many people... if they do maybe they should get rid of some to save some money!

Found him ...

Check out http://www.cotedivoireplay.ca

Halfway down the page is our man! (Name below picture)

Jesus, he's only 19!!! Please let this be a bad dream ... A 19 year old Ivory Coast striker ... division one here we come!:frown:

fourth officials do come locally on occasion, i dont know how often. but i know someone who referees for kids locally and he's been the 4th official at the walkers a few times

Brauny Badger said:
Found him ...

Check out http://www.cotedivoireplay.ca

Halfway down the page is our man! (Name below picture)

Jesus, he's only 19!!! Please let this be a bad dream ... A 19 year old Ivory Coast striker ... division one here we come!:frown:

Nice if the link worked geezer! put a bit more effort into makin rumors beleavable next time ;)

I feel like crying.

Yorkshire Vixen said:
well go and do it somewhere else...

I can't find your shoulder Yorky :icon_cry:

saw muzzy in leicester yesterday. sure thats just because he lives around here though

lako42 said:
saw muzzy in leicester yesterday. sure thats just because he lives around here though

Nah, he's blatently planning a comeback. anyone can see thats the case, its so obvious ;)

Another one off Craigs list (for the second time today):

Hull 'swoop for striker Johnson'

Johnson scored four goals while on loan with Crewe
Hull City have completed a deal for Manchester United striker Eddie Johnson, report BBC Radio Stoke.
The 21-year-old has been on loan with Crewe Alexandra since July 2005 and Alex boss Dario Gradi was keen to keep him until the end of the season.

But United have now agreed a deal with Hull for Johnson, who scored four goals in 18 appearances for Crewe, including one against the Tigers on Boxing Day.

Johnson is expected to complete the move in the next 24 hours.

From the BBC.

We're signing an Austrian international according to the Guardian!
His name is Sanel Kuljic and he plays for SV Ried. Fee of around £400,000.
http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,1563,1680393,00.html?gusrc=rss (right at the bottom, should be used to looking there ;))

Sky Sports have reported Fulham, Villa and Everton are all interested, so it sounds like a good find if we do get him!

Also, Joel Griffiths, the Aussie we had on trial, is now on trial at Hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669