Scarborough's Rate and Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very pissed off last night.

Got there perfectly, fine on the car park round the corner. Got there and was told by one of the workers, it's running 30 minutes late. I had no probelms with this and decided with my mate to have a walk around Loughborough. We went for 20 minutes to come to the screen to find that the film was 10 minutes in(didnt have his skinhead yet).

Very pissed off. Enjoyed it though 8.5/10.

I thought the ending was decent....better than a more 'happily ever after' ending.

Last edited:
Very pissed off last night.

Got there perfectly, fine on the car park round the corner. Got there and was told by one of the workers, it's running 30 minutes late. I had no probelms with this and decided with my mate to have a walk around Loughborough. We went for 20 minutes to come to the screen to find that the film was 10 minutes in(didnt have his skinhead yet).

Very pissed off. Enjoyed it though 8.5/10.

I thought the ending was decent....better than a more 'happily ever after' ending.

http://tv-links.co.uk/show.do/4/2063 the hole films one there if you want to watch the bbit you missed

Paths Of Glory - 10/10

No shit :icon_wink Kubrick is the best director of all-time. End of

Ocean's 13 - 7/10

Kept me entertained for 2 hours, with quite an intresting plot.

The Lives of Others - 9/10. One of the few films that deserves the description 'thriller'. In German but tight plot and pretty accurate depiction according to friend in Germany

Watched the Spongebob movie again last night. 10/10. Makes me chuckle every time

Last edited:
Saving Private Ryan - My favourite part was when Tom Hanks died, for obvious reasons :icon_wink

Nacho Libre - 6/10

Talledega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby - 7.5/10. Some parts had me crying with laughter :icon_lol:

Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer - It was never going to be a classic, but was still better than the first F4 film. The special effects for the Silver Surfer looked pretty awesome though!

Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer - It was never going to be a classic, but was still better than the first F4 film. The special effects for the Silver Surfer looked pretty awesome though!

How was Jessica Alba's 'performance'?

took the kids to hp order of the Phoenix yesterday. Great stuff, one of the good reasons to have kids.:038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69