Scarborough's Rate and Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baa, that's not a rom-com. Far too lewd. Now, Superbad that's a rom-com :icon_lol:

the ultimate rom-com is obviously, naughty nurses 2, some great acting, nice directing and a beatiful tale of forbidden romance.

300 has been on sky movies all week.
fecking superb. top violence.

Hot Fuzz

Despite being absolute shite, I thought it was f**king excellent.

Funny as f**k in places.

Cassandra's dream.

The two stars acted pretty well but the film was not well written. Don't know how I managed to get through the first half but thankfully enjoyed the second half.

the women were overweight.

"Disturbia" - hadn't read much about this but thought it was a surprisingly good reworking of Rear Window.

The entire Black Adder catalogue. I missed these first time around as I was a bit young but feck me are they funny.

No Country For Old Men - Can't really be bothered to go in to any detail but really enjoyed it, excellent film. 8.5/10 seems like a fair score.

The entire Black Adder catalogue. I missed these first time around as I was a bit young but feck me are they funny.

Series 1 was completely shit, the rest are classics, especially series 3 with Hugh Lawrie as the Prince of Wales.

Hot Fuzz

Despite being absolute shite, I thought it was f**king excellent.

Funny as f**k in places.

I saw this last weekend and would pretty much agree with that summary!

Cloverfield and Jumper. I'd give them both about 7/10. Both based on decent ideas, and enjoyed them both, but nothing special. Cloverfield in particular I can't believe the ratings it got on first release. Jumper had potential to be more than it did, but is obviously ripe for a sequel.

In Bruges boring first half pretty good second half. Did make me LOL a few times 6/10

Knocked up on sky, thought i would hate it but it is a really good, odd rom-com.

8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Chelsea613
3Liverpool512
4Arsenal612
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69