Speculation Schlupp to Manchester United?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen every minute of first team football that he played for us and my personal opinion is that he is a better attacker than defender, only time will tell if he makes a career at lb, as a striker or on the wing.

If he is that versatile maybe Barcelona should be looking at him as well.

Or, maybe neither is a feeder club for the other and you tried to apply a concept that you got backwards?

Well it was Miles who came up with the concept, I just agreed with it and gave my reasons why. If you have issues with the concept, I suggest you take it up with him unless you were just posting to be annoying as per?

Well it was Miles who came up with the concept, I just agreed with it and gave my reasons why. If you have issues with the concept, I suggest you take it up with him unless you were just posting to be annoying as per?

That must be it.

I saw a dogshit this morning with bits of sweetcorn in it. Who feeds their dog ****ing sweetcorn eh?

Nige has just confirmed that Schlupp is training with Mun U for a week.

I don't get this situation at all. Since when could you send a player to train with another club? NP said if they like what they see they may take him, if he comes back, he'll be loaned out. Unusual.

I don't get this situation at all. Since when could you send a player to train with another club? NP said if they like what they see they may take him, if he comes back, he'll be loaned out. Unusual.

I'm guessing if Manure can't afford to offer him a good enough contract he's off to either Chelsea or Barcelona until the summer.

Is it April now?

Bizarre situation. We're happy for Manure to take a look at him but if not we'll loan him out to some club in league 1. Max Gradel.

Maybe he is friends with Beckford and NP just ****ing hates him for it.

Maybe Schlupp realises he is at the point now where he needs to progress, a move Man Utd would do this as would getting first team football elsewhere. He might not be happy just sitting in our reserves for the next few years.

Maybe Schlupp realises he is at the point now where he needs to progress, a move Man Utd would do this as would getting first team football elsewhere. He might not be happy just sitting in our reserves for the next few years.

Neither would I be if the likes of Man United were showing interest in me, whilst he watches some non league complete duffer be continually selected ahead of him

Last edited:
Neither would I be if the likes of Man United were showing interest in me, whilst he watches some non league complete duffer be continually selected ahead of him

Have you honestly seen anything that suggests he is better than Vardy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669