Speculation Schlupp to Manchester United?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol nothing more than bluster there. Schlupp would have been loaned out this season if it wasn't for his significant wages which way beyond his current worth. No lower end Championship club or League 1 club can afford it.

I don't understand why we've not loaned him out anyway though and us pay the majority of his wages - boy needs games.

I suspect we are trying to offload him but the only way we can do that is to offload him to a club where he wouldn't mind taking a pay cut.

I suspect we are trying to offload him but the only way we can do that is to offload him to a club where he wouldn't mind taking a pay cut.

Offload?
How do you come to that conclusion?
I don't consider going to Man U as "offloading".

Offload?
How do you come to that conclusion?
I don't consider going to Man U as "offloading".

I was only suggesting that IF the club wants rid of him, and no other club would pay him what we do, the deal would have to be appealing to young Jeff in other ways.

I use the tem offloading as meaning "getting rid"/"selling"/"letting go". nothing to do with where he goes.

I was only suggesting that IF the club wants rid of him, and no other club would pay him what we do, the deal would have to be appealing to young Jeff in other ways.

I use the tem offloading as meaning "getting rid"/"selling"/"letting go". nothing to do with where he goes.
No other club will pay him what we do but he might be good enough for Man U?

And where do we get a good proportion of our players from.......ManU ressies
Then we buy him back for more than we sold him for. Can't see what's wrong with that. Of course he might not be good enough for their reserves in which case I say buy him back for exactly what we received for him.

No other club will pay him what we do but he might be good enough for Man U?

He's still a good prospect but paying him £250k a year is an expensive gamble. Taking a pay cut wouldn't seem so bad if you were joining Man U [reserves].

(I'll explain again) If we wanted rid, he's unlikely to want to take a sideways or backwards step along with a pay cut so offering him to a bigger club may be the only option, as they may be able to afford to take that risk with "prospects".

Could be a tough schedule for him in May ... having to play for Utd in the Champions League final on the Saturday and then being recalled back to us for the play off final on the Monday.

on the moan in, Schlupp could be back and available for the Wigan match if we get through tomorrow night

Starting for the Man U under 21s against Liverpool tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669