Scunthorpe 2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically if there's this much hype over league 1 imagine the demand for tickets if we got the johnstones thing too

Yeah I suppose that is right. I was just pleased to just see a full ground. Lets face it are never gona have 32,000 season ticket holders infacer I bet we only get about 16,000 ST holders this year so whatever happens there is some fans who are going to be there as so called "part timers" it really doesent bother me at home matches away matches the part timers do annoy me though.

Did he not get very far then?

I witnessed him do at least half a dozen laps, wasn't really counting though. He was doing a couple or more (on bike) to every one of the Birch's runners.

Fair play to him, he did his bit to raise some money :038:

Last edited:
If we do well next year I think we will get 25k plus and if we make the premier then we should consider expanding.

Yeah I suppose that is right. I was just pleased to just see a full ground. Lets face it are never gona have 32,000 season ticket holders infacer I bet we only get about 16,000 ST holders this year so whatever happens there is some fans who are going to be there as so called "part timers" it really doesent bother me at home matches away matches the part timers do annoy me though.

Definitely not - it would be against football league regulations which state that 10% of capacity must be offered to the visiting club and a further 10% must be sold on a match-by-match basis.

...whatever happens there is some fans who are going to be there as so called "part timers" it really doesent bother me at home matches away matches the part timers do annoy me though.

Eh??? :102:

Definitely not - it would be against football league regulations which state that 10% of capacity must be offered to the visiting club and a further 10% must be sold on a match-by-match basis.

Exactly, thats why I said we are never going to have 32,00 season ticket holder.:icon_wink

There is always loads of tickets at home matches so the part timers can go and knowone will miss out on a ticket. When the part timers go away and fans with ST and who go to lots of away games miss out on tickets because someone who wants to go to this one away match gets a ticket then that is annoying.

When the part timers go away and fans with ST and who go to lots of away games miss out on tickets because someone who wants to go to this one away match gets a ticket then that is annoying.

Maybe I'm being naive, but I thought we operated a priority system for away games.

There is always loads of tickets at home matches so the part timers can go and knowone will miss out on a ticket. When the part timers go away and fans with ST and who go to lots of away games miss out on tickets because someone who wants to go to this one away match gets a ticket then that is annoying.

Eh??? :102:

You're doing this on purpose aren't you?

So if you've not got a season ticket you shouldn't be allowed to go to away games? Some of us don't have the luxury of being able to get to every game but it doesn't make us any less city fans - we've got just as much right as anyone to go to away games, it's first come first serve.

Maybe I'm being naive, but I thought we operated a priority system for away games.

We do, but some people who are P3 and get to say 1 away game a season may get a ticket over someone else who is a P3 holder who has been to lots of away games.

So if you've not got a season ticket you shouldn't be allowed to go to away games? Some of us don't have the luxury of being able to get to every game but it doesn't make us any less city fans - we've got just as much right as anyone to go to away games, it's first come first serve.

When did I ever say that? It shouldn't be first come fist served though because people who have been to much more games than someone else may miss out on a ticket which is unfair.

We do, but some people who are P3 and get to say 1 away game a season may get a ticket over someone else who is a P3 holder who has been to lots of away games.

If they had been to 'lots' then they would be a higher priority.

But only after P1, P2, P3 and members have had their turn :icon_wink

I struggled with that as well. It wasn't as if 'part-timers' could easily get away tickets this season was it!

I think there were a few games where some part-timers did get away tickets at the expense of more regular attenders; certainly Northampton springs to mind. There has been quite a bit of tightening up at the ticket office since then.

If they had been to 'lots' then they would be a higher priority.

Maybe it is their first season of attending a lot of away games? Or maybe something happened the season before meaning they couldn't go to as many away games.

The reason I said this anyway is that friends of mine at school have only been to a few home matches and are going to Crewe which really annoys me because they have no priortiy but know people in the ticket office who get them for them. Also people who have ST and are P3 are going having been to about 1 away game. It just annoys me, maybe I'm just being petty. Ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566