Scunthorpe at home, April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not according to the SAG for this match.
So either we play on another day, or they play outside Leicester. I know which I'd prefer, but the club obviously disagree because they can make some money from it.

... and don't give a **** about their own fans.

So do I, trouble is though, if it's the Sunday, what sort of state is the pitch gonna be in?

It will be the same for both teams though.

That's as maybe, but what sort of football is it going to produce for US the FANS!

As long as it's winning football, I couldn't give a shit.

The pitch has stood up well this season so far, it may be ok if we play sunday. From a selfish point of view I hope it is Sunday, Friday nights are a pain for us travel wise.

How many times have we tried to play football on it the day after a rugby game has been played?

How many times have we tried to play football on it the day after a rugby game has been played?

I don't think we have, there have always been a few days between them playing and us playing on the same pitch.

I don't think we have, there have always been a few days between them playing and us playing on the same pitch.

Exactly my point.

And I don't care if it is April - rugby will still cause more damage than can be undone in 22 hours - and those ****ing awful blue lines will be there to remind us.

Last edited:

Don't you pick on me matey! :icon_wink I know what you are saying Bob, but this pitch is better than some of the previous seasons and I'm just looking for some positives out of this mess. I'm personally not very pleased with this decision, not because I'm jealous of their success, but because their fans seem to have been considered by their Club, whereas ours haven't.

Sick as a parrot.
My Dad and I are coming over for this game as I always try to get him over for the last home game of the season/I'm a season ticket holder living here in Dublin and I fuming.Tigers just bend us over and grease us up,then throw the money on the bedside table.
Is this some of the funding required to offset the no sponsor on the shirt for next season?

€166 Flights-Ryanair charge €25 per ticket each way to change = €266
1 Match ticket = €32

Hotel booking to be changed so no cost as yet there,but price special may be gone

I hope we play Friday night as the pitch will be in condition to play football to feet after those feckers plough up and down the pitch......

Not according to the SAG for this match.
So either we play on another day, or they play outside Leicester. I know which I'd prefer, but the club obviously disagree because they can make some money from it.
So I have learned since my post.

Seems like a rule change to suit.

If you'd read the whole thread you'd have learned before your post.
I have wrongly gotten into the habit of presuming I'll learn nothing by reading the inane drivel on here. I must re-evaluate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669