Scunthorpe at home, April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm hoping they make it the Friday night as the SC Player of the Year do will be a couple of hours after the match if it's on Sunday(assuming it will be that weekend, it normally is after the last home game) which means not much drinking cos of work the next day! Boo.
If it's a Friday, there's no reason why the do couldn't be the Satdee night(and more drinking time!)

I wonder how quick the club will be to issue refunds to STH's who can no longer attend the rearranged fixture.

ST holders will not be refunded in such circumstances.

What a bunch of moaning wankers, you know who you are, to say this could be a title decider match. Well I for one will be really pissed off if we have not already got it sewn up by then. I expect to be champions with at least 4 or 5 matches to go.

I hate the Tigers with a passion, I cannot see the point in a game where you have to be nice to the ref and call him sir FFS, and then have all this sportsmanship bollocks as well. So I also say **** them and if the match is played on a Friday night, everyone must stick a lot of chewing gum to the seats to piss them all off.

Well, as much as I don't want it to be a Friday night game, I also hope we don't have to play on the Sunday cos there'll be fcuk all left of the pitch after that bunch of w4nkers have finished with it. :098:

It makes me laugh how that when we change the day of a home game because of Sky, no one really seems to care. But because we are doing it to help the Tigers out, all hell breaks loose.

I care!
I hate it when they change it for any reason.
What's the point of issuing a fixture list ?
Why not decide everything a couple of weeks beforehand after the Safety Advisory Group (sic) have chewed over it ?

:098:

Am I the only poster on the board who likes Tigers and Rugby in general. Great sport and fantastic team for Leicester which helps us be known worldwide. The Football team is unknown or triggers sniggers.

Am I the only poster on the board who likes Tigers and Rugby in general. Great sport and fantastic team for Leicester which helps us be known worldwide. The Football team is unknown or triggers sniggers.

I like the Tigers as well, and had a season ticket from 1998 until about 2003 - I think the problem with a lot of City fans is that they are jealous of Tigers' success.

I like the Tigers as well, and had a season ticket from 1998 until about 2003 - I think the problem with a lot of City fans is that they are jealous of Tigers' success.

It always seems like that.

erm...the Tigers' last league game of the season? so what? there's a bloody play off that goes to Twickenham

the last league game won't matter if they have secured fourth or can't secure fourth, it's almost certain to be a dud of a match (they're currently fifth and a game out of hand over fourth)

i hope LCFC secured a fixed price and didn't link it to the attendance

Last edited:
why blame the tigers?

I would like to place on record that I am one of the city fans who is NOT jealous of their success.

I would like to place on record that I am one of the city fans who is NOT jealous of their success.

Nor am I, I just find Rugby to an extremely dull sport supported mainly in my experience by obnoxious twats. However I don't really have a problem with the game being moved, the reason is not important really, the standard 3pm kick off will soon be a thing of the past more than now as Setanta compete with Sky and start introducing even more kick off times.

I just find Rugby to an extremely dull sport supported mainly in my experience by obnoxious twats.

:icon_roll

How would you describe football?

it's going to get worse until the golden goose no longer needs football - then the game is ****ed. Killed by its own greed.

No, the top level professional game is fcuked. It'll just mean a return to football as it used to be.

Oadby Town season tickets are good value.

I think the problem with a lot of City fans is that they are jealous of Tigers' success.

Is it because Tigers are the Man Utd of the rugby world and attract their share of glory hunters in much the same way?

I think the problem with a lot of City fans is that they are jealous of Tigers' success.
I think you've said that without any thought. We are from Leicester, and we want most things from Leicester to succeed. Rugby, football, music, snooker and cricket alike, to name but a few.

However, we have been looked down on from a great height by the Wax Wearing Twats for many years, now we are being shit on from a great height by them as well.

I don't like rugby or its stereotypical fan, but I'm always hoping for Tigers to win regardless.

I think you've said that without any thought. We are from Leicester, and we want most things from Leicester to succeed. Rugby, football, music, snooker and cricket alike, to name but a few.

However, we have been looked down on from a great height by the Wax Wearing Twats for many years, now we are being shit on from a great height by them as well.

I don't like rugby or its stereotypical fan, but I'm always hoping for Tigers to win regardless.

i would have to agree, as most Tigers supporters i know will gladly tell you they consider football supporters, regardless of who they support, to be uneducated and follow football because they have not got the intelligence to understand the rules of Rugby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669