Season Ticket prices 2012-13 revealed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were told they were testing the swipe system and it was working, so I'd guess they are cards again.

When I renewed mine, I asked them and was told they will definitely be swipe cards and the necessary machinery will be in place for the start of the season.

I had hoped members would be helpful and say whether or not they had received their season ticket by post yet or not. I don't understand why this hasn't been the case. Yes I know you can phone City to find out but that is not easy for me so I thought I would ask here. I won't bother in future.

I had hoped members would be helpful and say whether or not they had received their season ticket by post yet or not. I don't understand why this hasn't been the case. Yes I know you can phone City to find out but that is not easy for me so I thought I would ask here. I won't bother in future.
It'sOnlyFeckinJuly!!!!!!!and I've not had mine yet either.Stupid mobile version and phone.

Last edited:

Do we all have to check in as soon as we get our season tickets? I need some guidance.

By the time taken to post his self righteous shite, he could have emailed the club to get an answer to his bleedin' obvious, stupid question

But there you go

Thank you Foxes Trust
I think I should joing you.

Homer's abuse is totally out of order and what a fellow City supporter should expect.

Anyway I have got the answer I needed. Thanks to Biff, Jeff and of course the Foxes Trust.
I don't need this thread anymore. Thanks everyone

Anyway I have got the answer I needed. Thanks to Biff, Jeff and of course the Foxes Trust.
I don't need this thread anymore. Thanks everyone
And thank you The Don for your posts in this thread. It was a good question and it was answered in the end, which proves what a great source of knowledge this forum can be. I'm sure we will see you in another thread around here, where I hope the debate will continue in the same courteous and civilised manner as it has started off in here. Again - thank you. Good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669