Season Tickets Launched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biffa Bacon

Highlights are a price freeze for 95% of adults but it seems City are going to continue trying to get as many matches moved for TV "If 6 or more games are moved for TV ticket holders can claim back the value of one match".

Highlights are a price freeze for 95% of adults but it seems City are going to continue trying to get as many matches moved for TV "If 6 or more games are moved for TV ticket holders can claim back the value of one match".

Seems a good deal to me.

Have that put the price of an L1 season tickrt up? That looks well out of line.

Have that put the price of an L1 season tickrt up? That looks well out of line.

The blurb says that SK1 and SK4 are the only areas of the ground where adults are facing a rise. Under-22 rates go up by an average of 5% all around the ground.

The blurb says that SK1 and SK4 are the only areas of the ground where adults are facing a rise. Under-22 rates go up by an average of 5% all around the ground.

I'm in SK4 and I paid £390 last year. IF I renew for next season it will be £399 which I couldn't complain about.

Is Nugent wearing next seasons shirt? v neck and white patches on each shoulder.

Ours were all sold out some time ago. Perhaps yours should have gone on sale when you were top.

Ours were all sold out some time ago. Perhaps yours should have gone on sale when you were top.

Maybe Wolves, Blackburn and 'Boro should have taken advantage of their league positions at the time as well. ;)

I'm in SK4 and I paid £390 last year. IF I renew for next season it will be £399 which I couldn't complain about.

I'm in SK3 and mine has stayed the same ... £399. I'm happy.

Well if we end up in the Premier League they'll be shedding out quite a few match refunds in that case then.

Get ready to be playing on Sundays at 4pm, Monday nights and probably the odd Wednesday here or there too.

Well if we end up in the Premier League they'll be shedding out quite a few match refunds in that case then.

Get ready to be playing on Sundays at 4pm, Monday nights and probably the odd Wednesday here or there too.

the price of success

Just emailed my appplication form off and had confirmation of my renewal. Job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669