Season Tickets Launched

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went down and renewed mine today, a bargain for Premiership football

I went down and renewed mine today, a bargain for Premiership football

Prepare yourself for a nasty bite on the arse.

It may make excuses but it is within the clubs power to reduce the number of TV matches, it is City providing excellent facilities and actively courting the TV games that brings Sky to the KP so often and this is well known in other league football clubs, many clubs see TV games as a nuisance but our club doesn't. If you believe the absolute rubbish the management at the KP feed you you aren't much of a fans body.

Last edited:

I don't see a price freeze as something to get excited about. The TV proof element offers nothing of any significance in recompense and is nothing more than a gimmick.

The club has done some real, permanent damage this season to its support base. If people I attend with and talk to are anything to go by, there are a lot of regulars who have fallen out of the football habit and have missed lots of games this season. Most of us aren't complaining about results or performances. It's being fecked about royally that has created a detachment that won't come back easily.

For me, it happened with the Boro game and, overall, I've missed more games this season than any for 30 years. I will probably renew because of personal circumstances, but several others I know will not. And there is no changing their minds either. The club are going to have to work exceptionally hard to regain goodwill and support from lots of people and there is nothing in this announcement that even comes close. Season ticket holders have been treated like prize ****s this season.

I'm not saying that the TV moves etc were the clubs sole responsibility. But they are the ones that are going to feel a significant reduction in renewals unless they can create some serious interest somehow.

The club has done some real, permanent damage this season to its support base.

For me it was not only the rise in prices for 60-64 year-olds, but mainly the brush-off letter that I received when I wrote to comment on the subject. I've not been to a single home game this season.

My opinions about pricing, hiring, marketing, ownership and salaries hasn't changed since I stopped buying season tickets.

Couldn't you swap a ticket for a game you couldn't make this season for an additional ticket for another match during the season?
Only useful if you have friends who have neither a season ticket or better things to do at whatever obscure, inconvenient time we happen to have a match of the same arbitrarily selected grade.

It may make excuses but it is within the clubs power to reduce the number of TV matches, it is City providing excellent facilities and actively courting the TV games that brings Sky to the KP so often and this is well known in other league football clubs, many clubs see TV games as a nuisance but our club doesn't. If you believe the absolute rubbish the management at the KP feed you you aren't much of a fans body.

The additional "benefit" of this clause is that when the club is approached for a 6th home game, it will be aware of an additional cost impact, so could be more resistent than previously

The additional "benefit" of this clause is that when the club is approached for a 6th home game, it will be aware of an additional cost impact, so could be more resistent than previously

You actually believe that? Making the Trust look a couple of prize mugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669