Sheep want Fryatt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fryatts leicester carear can be summed up like this

Great 1st season
Injury problems second season
shit last season, although everyone was to be fair
good start to this season

I dont see how people could want to sell him as he is our top scorer and has the potential to be a good championship striker.

that the only people that are leaveing the club over then next few weeks are staff not players :icon_wink

Some good inside info there Newts. Ever heard of the transfer window?

that the only people that are leaveing the club over then next few weeks are staff not players :icon_wink

Poor old Margaret, best program seller there ever was :icon_sad:

Fryatts leicester carear can be summed up like this

Great 1st season
Injury problems second season
shit last season, although everyone was to be fair
good start to this season

I dont see how people could want to sell him as he is our top scorer and has the potential to be a good championship striker.

Fryatts stats on an average game this season:

MISS, MISS, MISS, MISS, MISS, MISS, MISS, MISS, MISS, GOAL, MISS, MISS MISS, MISS, MISS, MISS.

There in lies the problem. When you can't hit a cows arse with a banjo what use will he be in the Championship WHEN we go back up at the end of the season. Does anybody really think that him performing for 9 games in the last year of his contract after 2 seasons of absoloute toss warrants a new contract?

Does anybody really think that him performing for 9 games in the last year of his contract after 2 seasons of absoloute toss warrants a new contract?

But he hasn't been managed by Pearson before. Maybe he has someone now who can bring him up to the standards he has always promised but not quite attained.

Re: All New Football Rumours

MF is yet another in a long line of players who are absolute garbage for us until they get to the final year of their contract, at which point they suddenly become 'born-again'.

I'd suggest that his agent is currently touting for a new contract whilst the going is good. Planting a story about interest from a local rival is a sure fire way of getting a few quid extra.

Without a doubt - last year so you go for an improved contract or a move.

In reality we are hamstrung on the matter - if he wants to go - we are bound to take the knock down fee that arises in these situations.

Does anybody really think that him performing for 9 games in the last year of his contract after 2 seasons of absoloute toss warrants a new contract?

Do you expect him to perform well in more games than we have played?

To all the detractors on here who seem to be experts on how MF has 'found his level' and how crap he will apparently be once we get back in the championship, I'd rather take our manager's opinion of him than yours.

:038::038::038:
Exactly my thoughts too.

To all the detractors on here who seem to be experts on how MF has 'found his level' and how crap he will apparently be once we get back in the championship, I'd rather take our manager's opinion of him than yours.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/leicester_city/7656960.stm

Some of you sheep are just clueless....

He seems to be agreeing with those of us who say that he is a quality player at this level and maybe at the level above.

How does that make us clueless?

He's doing a job this term, no doubt. But he is still a long way from being the player I thought we had signed.

I'm happy for Fryatt to be in the team at the moment as long as he's scoring goals. But when he's not, he doesn't really bring anything else to the party.

I personally wouldn't lose any sleep if he went.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/leicester_city/7656960.stm

Some of you sheep are just clueless....

He's worked his arse off at Leyton and Udders and deserved his goals. However, he was incredibly frustating against Hartlepool.

Fryatt's getting the credit whilst Howard does an understated role as a strike partner. Okay, he hasn't got the legs but he has to go for every header off a goal kick or a throw-in. He's had 5 disallowed goals and set up no end of goals.

At least these pair work as a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670