Sheff Wed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never a penalty, their guy was outside the area. Well done Hume :038:, sportsmanship at its finest.

I was in Newcastle about three hours before you.
But I did notice following trains between Leicester and Sheffield were running late, maybe something to do with the football special they put on.

... and for which hardly anybody seemed to have turned up. I was on the London train which left at the same time as the football special was supposed to have left in the opposite direction. There were very few Wendies waiting for it and those few that there were seemed to be having trouble establishing with the clueless EMT staff whether Advance tickets for other trains were valid on the special.

It was a strange day all round really. Was it actually having a fiver on ballack to score first and it coming for once? Was it the wednesday fans dressed as super heroes scrapping outside the 1884 ? the sight of batman on the deck getting his head kicked in was quite bizarre. Was it Biff rushing by me to the bar desperate for a pint? Was it all those ballons? The hot weather? The total lack of passion from my team?The spent season ticket laying on the table in the bar after the game? Was it the thought of the next time i walked down walkers way would we playing div1?
Im not sure what it was but a little bit LCFC died yesterday:icon_cry:
come on you baggies!!!!!

Last edited:
It was a strange day all round really. Was it actually having a fiver on ballack to score first and it coming for once? Was it the wednesday fans dressed as super heroes scrapping outside the 1884 ? the sight of batman on the deck getting his head kicked in was quite bizarre. Was it Biff rushing by me to the bar desperate for a pint? Was it all those ballons? The hot weather? The total lack of passion from my team?The spent season ticket laying on the table in the bar after the game? Was it the thought of the next time i walked down walkers way would we playing div1?
come on you baggies!!!!!

I think there was something you needed to remind me about, but I can't remember what it was. Useless feckers.

I am a bit shocked.

I usually have a good idea how matches will go - and in all honesty am more often broadly right than wrong. I hadn't got a clue about this one.

I have always believed that we were punching below our weight and when it came to the crunch that we would just scrape to safety. I knew we were a rubbish side and a disgrace to the history of the club with an idiot manager but I really didn't factor in how very very poor we are.

I think that sums it up for me too. Deep down the optimistic part of me just thought it would never happen. We'd pull it off at the 11th hour. The first goal went in, we saved a penalty and the players looked like they were bothered and I was convinced I was right. Then it all went horribly wrong and the players (with a few exceptions) reverted to their couldn't give a damn attitude.

I was wrong. I couldn't take it in yesterday.

come on you baggies!!!!!

Beers and curry the best part of the day! :038: Followed closely by seeing Batman taking a shoeing on the deck from that kid :icon_lol:

I still believe that we will escape at the 11th hour, but if we go into the last game in that dreaded last relegation spot I fear for the worse for our club.

I've said before that it isn't over until the fat lady sings, but it's getting bloody close to her time.

Beers and curry the best part of the day! :038: Followed closely by seeing Batman taking a shoeing on the deck from that kid :icon_lol:

what time was that? because we saw a Winnie the Pooh take a beating on Burnmoor Street, just after the game.

what time was that? because we saw a Winnie the Pooh take a beating on Burnmoor Street, just after the game.
Aye, nicking some fcukers hunny, no doubt. I hope Piglet took a battering too, he's an annoying little cnut, I hate him.

Aye, nicking some fcukers hunny, no doubt. I hope Piglet took a battering too, he's an annoying little cnut, I hate him.
The mood I was in I was ready to put one in myself, but I can't with my knees as they are.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Newcastle611
6Chelsea510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59