Post Match Sheffield United 1 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not really playing well. The formation is a work in progress. Ahead of the defence, the personnel are a mix of not in form yet and not sure where they fit.

Beat Bournemouth next week and we're on our way. Our first game after the international break is an easy one too.

This is a good win. Sheff Utd may not be brilliant but they'd almost forgotten what it was like to lose.

5 points from three games so far. We’ve played a reasonable cross section of the league which sort-of encompasses one team from each “mini league”.

That would leave us on 63 points if we’re consistent. Would that be enough for 6th?

5 points from three games so far. We’ve played a reasonable cross section of the league which sort-of encompasses one team from each “mini league”.

That would leave us on 63 points if we’re consistent. Would that be enough for 6th?

Not sure but a draw against top six and a draw against mid-table probably wont be our full story. Though I'd like to think we'd beat the bottom lots mostly.

How was Praet today?

I thought both he and Tielemans worked hard, not collecting the accolades of Madddison but being nonetheless part of the team effort.

Praet tired, perhaps that was to be expected, but he's clearly a talented player, reads the game well and a damned good singing. He's a good passer of the ball and got himself involved. We've got a very talented midfield and I suspect once we get our formation and balance sorted out , we'll be looking at creativity coming from a number of players.

I missed the game but got the odd update. How did Caglar play?

I missed the game but got the odd update. How did Caglar play?

It was tough game for him today. He's good with the ball at his feet, and got some good tackles and interventions in but he struggles against big and physical players. Cags is not actually that big, sure he's not titchy but he will get beaten in the air and will get out-muscled. He should probably keep his passing short as he has given the ball away with ambitious cross field balls.

cracking goal by Harvey.

Let the pundits wet themselves over the scousers and Mancs as we go quietly about our business [hopefully!]

Our record prior to the first international break is as follows:

14/15 - D,L,D,W (5 points)
15/16 - W,W,D,D (8 points)
16/17 - L,D,W,L (4 points)
17/18 - L,W,L,L (3 points)
18/19 - L,W,W,L (6 points)
19/20 - D,D,W,?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597