Sol Bamba

Status
Not open for further replies.
so the bedrock of Mills/SSL has conceded nine goals in Bamba's absence?

I look forward to Morgan/Bamba

Norwich is the ideal game to bring Bamba back. Not pushing anyone out for a league game. If he has an oustanding match, it will be obvious to Mills or SSL that he is better than they are. They can hardly claim 'do not change a winninig team'!

so the bedrock of Mills/SSL has conceded nine goals in Bamba's absence?

I look forward to Morgan/Bamba

I still think the problems are the full backs, we concede so many goals from crosses with players at the far post it seems. Barnsley, Brighton and the first two last night were all the fault of full backs

I still think the problems are the full backs, we concede so many goals from crosses with players at the far post it seems. Barnsley, Brighton and the first two last night were all the fault of full backs

I feel sorry for any full back that has the likes and Dyer and Gallagher in front of them, no help whatsoever and left wide open to be exploited regularly, the fullbacks are simply scapegoats for our style of play and gutless wide midfielders.

Very harsh to blame them I think, especially Konchesky who IMO is a solid player who never stops working.

I feel sorry for any full back that has the likes and Dyer and Gallagher in front of them, no help whatsoever and left wide open to be exploited regularly, the fullbacks are simply scapegoats for our style of play and gutless wide midfielders.

Very harsh to blame them I think, especially Konchesky who IMO is a solid player who never stops working.

Regardless of whether it is their fault, you can't argue that most goals seem to come through their quarters, so to speak. The same could be said maybe that Mills, SSL, Bamba or Morgan don't get the protection from Wellens and Danns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669