Post Match Southampton 1 Leicester 0

Where too now?

With our squad no one looks up for the fight, whether that is Brendan’s fault or not? (Ultimately it is)

Shockingly poor, relegation door now widely open.

Such a shame as there was so much belief after the Spurs game.

Everything's alright. We won on xG.
Sums up the problem.

Vardy is finished & we have nothing like a replacement. Finding one will of course be impossible. He's been a once in a lifetime player. & of course if we did manage to find an even half decent replacement he'd only be here for 2 seasons maximum before being snapped up.

This is the future & we should get used to it. The market has reset itself & the balance is restored. We go back to being the LCFC we all grew up with. I'm making peace with it.

I’ve gone from worrying about it to absolutely expecting us to go down.

The last 7 days have signaled the end of this era of success

That was the single worst display from a striker I have seen for long, long time.

But, regardless of Nacho being unable to hit a cow's arse with 3 banjos strapped together, there were also utterly hopeless performances from Barnes, Tete, Castagne, Mendy, Faes, KDH and Ricardo.

Worst of all however has to be Rodgers. Utterly incapable of changing things when itnis completely obvious. ****. Him.

Dismal effort from every last one of them. Uncreative going forwards, naive at the back, sterile all the way up the pitch. A complete mess of a week.

But Pop said relegation talk was all wibble, and the work of snowflake bedwetters

Everything must be fine

Souttar goes up for the last minute and nearly scores.

I dunno. Maybe throw the gigantic head winner up for the last 20 minutes when you are desperate.

Rodgers is everything wrong with modern football

Agree. But if we stuck him up top he'd be offside most of the time. Maybe get nacho to carry him back or something.

As for the game, a total ****ing embarrassment from start to finish

Sums up the problem.

Vardy is finished & we have nothing like a replacement. Finding one will of course be impossible. He's been a once in a lifetime player. & of course if we did manage to find an even half decent replacement he'd only be here for 2 seasons maximum before being snapped up.

This is the future & we should get used to it. The market has reset itself & the balance is restored. We go back to being the LCFC we all grew up with. I'm making peace with it.
I grew up in the 60’s , we were ****ing brilliant then , alas, ended up with relegation.
Did we ever recover ? :)

Sums up the problem.

Vardy is finished & we have nothing like a replacement. Finding one will of course be impossible. He's been a once in a lifetime player.
Remember when he used to give it everything - especially when opposing fans used to give him stick? Now he just shrugs his shoulders at chants of "... your wife's a grass."
I've always loved the way he played, his aggression and audacity, and for everything he's done for our club - but there's no denying it, the spark has gone.

Rodgers:

Disappointing result. Players gave everything. Started well. They had a spell after the penalty and the goal was disappointing.

Second half we created more opportunities than against Villa or Tottenham but we didn't take them. I feel for the players.

Rodgers:

Disappointing result.
Is it? Not you for you, yer money grabbing ****. Bet you can’t wait for a payout.
Players gave everything.
No they didn’t.
Started well.
Meh.
They had a spell after the penalty and the goal was disappointing.
In which they won the game. You could call it disappointing but really it’s average players being coached badly and asked to play in a way they can’t.
Second half we created more opportunities than against Villa or Tottenham but we didn't take them.
The **** does that even mean?
I feel for the players.
I don’t. They’ve given up.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570