Post Match Southampton 1 Leicester 0

I grew up in the 60’s , we were ****ing brilliant then , alas, ended up with relegation.
Did we ever recover ? :)
Yes we were brilliant then. Ended up relegated.

& won nothing (except a trophy that was not really much higher regarded then than it is now)

We were also widely admired in the early to mid 70s. Ended up relegated.

& won nothing

I waited from the age of 10 to watch us win both league & cup & it came when I thought it was impossible. We also won the other one, but of course that was followed by us almost ceasing to exist & a decade of the worst misery imaginable, which took the edge of it a touch. So in the end I've seen us win everything that was feasible, & also saw us finish a season as the highest achieving English team in Europe.

As a lifetime's experience, I'll take that happily. Many a generation before me lived & died watching nothing of any note happen.

I grew up in the 60’s , we were ****ing brilliant then , alas, ended up with relegation.
Did we ever recover ? :)
So? What the **** has that got to do with anything?

Even with their keeper doing his upmost to give us a goal, we didn’t have an effort on target.

Unacceptable on every level from every single person involved with that shit-show.

You eventually get what you deserve in sport. And we deserve to be relegated.

Even with their keeper doing his upmost to give us a goal, we didn’t have an effort on target.

Unacceptable on every level from every single person involved with that shit-show.

You eventually get what you deserve in sport. And we deserve to be relegated.
Really?

Remember when he used to give it everything - especially when opposing fans used to give him stick? Now he just shrugs his shoulders at chants of "... your wife's a grass."
I've always loved the way he played, his aggression and audacity, and for everything he's done for our club - but there's no denying it, the spark has gone.
These players are NOT the problem, not even Vardy

The only redeeming feature about the whole thing was the suggestion by my partner to finish that bottle of Faustino that was sat in the kitchen. So I did.

That means Southampton have done the double over us.
And we know what happened last time they did the double over us, don't we?
And the time before that!

If this isn’t the straw that breaks the camels back then I’m unsure how he ever gets the push.

We were ****ing rancid, ****ing awful and couldn’t score against one ☝️ f the worst PL teams I have seen in yonks.

If he doesn’t go now, for the first time this season, I think we may go down.

Back in’t 60’s when t’keeper could pick t’ball up when we went down and came up and yadda yadda yawn
We didn't come up in the 60s. Not once!

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4363