Post Match Southampton 2 Leicester 3

MOTD was very enjoyable. My family have just had to suffer me raving about Fatawu for ten minutes.

(And yes So’ton should have had a pen)
No. VAR got it right and Shearer is wrong. The Saints player would never have got to the ball to influence the outcome in any way.

Fatawu has to start but by the performance by Mavididi he needs dropping.
Winks has to start too.
El Khannouss perhaps make way as otherwise he'll be roughed up by the 🌲 🌲 players Perhaps come on 2nd half
Kristiansen needs dropping too JJ to move over with Ricky coming in at Right back moving forward to play the 3-4-3 on the offense he likes playing

I don’t get the theory of not playing Fatawu because he has a lot to learn and needs coaching to improve and be able to play more. If we used that rationale for every player then most of them wouldn’t start. Why should Fatawu be the one singled out?

What does that have to do with anything?

It's as clear a penalty as ours was.
It's not though is it. There is a small but hugely significant difference between the two incidents.

For Vardy, he was 100% stopped from scoring a goal. It was a simple tap in that he was denied by a pull on his shirt.

For the Southampton player, it is impossible to say whether he would have even got to the ball, let alone had an attempt on goal. My guess is he'd have not even got to the ball, the big lumbering donkey.

It's not though is it. There is a small but hugely significant difference between the two incidents.

For Vardy, he was 100% stopped from scoring a goal. It was a simple tap in that he was denied by a pull on his shirt.

For the Southampton player, it is impossible to say whether he would have even got to the ball, let alone had an attempt on goal. My guess is he'd have not even got to the ball, the big lumbering donkey.

You’re talking about the difference between it being a sending off or not - I.e. denying a goal scoring opportunity

That bit of the conversation is completely irrelevant as to whether it’s a penalty or not for pulling the players shirt and committing a foul

And it was a penalty. They missed it. **** ‘em

You’re talking about the difference between it being a sending off or not - I.e. denying a goal scoring opportunity

That bit of the conversation is completely irrelevant as to whether it’s a penalty or not for pulling the players shirt and committing a foul

And it was a penalty. They missed it. **** ‘em
I don't think it's a clear penalty. I really don't. Otherwise they'd be a penalty at every corner kick.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool821
2Manchester C  820
3Arsenal817
4Aston Villa817
5Brighton815
6Chelsea814
7Tottenham 813
8Nottm F813
9Newcastle812
10Fulham811
11Bournemouth811