Status
Not open for further replies.
All fit

-------------weale

neilson--hobbs--tunchev--mattock

-oakley---king--wellens---dyer

---------fryatt--howard

subs brown Dany burner gradel dickov

Otherwise Dany just off Howard, or Oakley in that position and Dany RW/striker and Morrison on tut bench.

All fit

-------------weale

neilson--hobbs--tunchev--mattock

-oakley---king--wellens---dyer

---------fryatt--howard

subs brown Dany burner gradel dickov

Otherwise Dany just off Howard, or Oakley in that position and Dany RW/striker and Morrison on tut bench.

Oil burner?

1st August could see some movement in the loan market

AS far as arbitrary days go, it's as good as any other and stands up to up to absolutely no scrutiny whatsoever. On that basis, count me in. Where do I sign up for this and is there a monthly newsletter that I can expect to receive that details other random days of the calendar year that have absolutely no significance?

Last edited:
AS far as arbitrary days go, it's as good as any other and stands up to up to absolutely no scrutiny whatsoever. On that basis, count me in. Where do I sign up for this and is there a monthly newsletter that I can expect to receive that details other random days of the calendar year that have absolutely no significance?

I can start one if you like. Although rather than monthly I'll probably release it every 27 days, starting (obviously) on August 5th 2009.

I can start one if you like. Although rather than monthly I'll probably release it every 27 days, starting (obviously) on August 5th 2009.

Considering that I have little (read 'no') recollection of posting that, I feel that I should be entitled to some discount on the fee for this newsletter.
I think 69% is reasonable, seeing as it's my favourite number.

Considering that I have little (read 'no') recollection of posting that, I feel that I should be entitled to some discount on the fee for this newsletter.
I think 69% is reasonable, seeing as it's my favourite number.

I think it might be in email format. That way I can make it an entirely arbitrary length without thinking about the logistics of the production of a physical copy, and can finish sentences wherever the hell I fee

I think it might be in email format. That way I can make it an entirely arbitrary length without thinking about the logistics of the production of a physical copy, and can finish sentences wherever the hell I fee

Email is fine, but I must insist that I be allowed to pay via PayPal.
Failing that, is cash okay?

Email is fine, but I must insist that I be allowed to pay via PayPal.
Failing that, is cash okay?

Pay in the same way as you do for SFF. That is to say, not at all.

Although the odd tenner in the post / palmed into my jacket pocket / stuffed into my underwear is always welcome.

My team for Swansea; even if we make a new signing over the next day or so.

Weale

Morrisson Hobbs Brown Mattock

Oakley Wellens King Dyer

Howard N'Guessan

Subs:Logan,Fryatt,Gradel,DJ Campbell, Berner,Chambers, Tunchev

Tunchev and Fryatt eased back in perhaps for half an hour depending on the way the game goes - they are not fully fit and shouldn't be treated as such. The new 'seven on the bench' rule allows us to take a chance with three strikers in reserve, even the newly apologetic DJ. After all, strikers are what will win you the game and if he can score in the last ten - he should be one of the seven.

Would ideally like Cleverley and/or Richie Jones in before the deadline and a target striker. With that we'll have cover (but not a multitude of riches) all over the park. After that we need to continue to clear the decks of the likes of Hayes, Weso (gone) and keep the squad lean and eager to impress. Any players just 'hanging around' can drag the squad down, which is not what we need for this season.

do we know the extent of oakleys knee injury yet???

Pearson said it was nothing serious apparently, just a precaution. I think it's probably safe to assume he'll be fine to start on Saturday.

Surely Berner will start at left-back seeing as Mattock has hardly been with us at all for pre-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669