Stearman to Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't surprise me at all.
I see no reason not to be happy about it either, other than he might one day be the best player the world has ever seen. Right now we need 2mill more than we need potential that may never materialize

£2m+ is a good deal for a player who 'might' be very good in a couple of years, given the situation we are in.

seems to me like we have completely lost our identity over the last seasons because all we ever do is sell our longest serving players who actually make us who we are.

stearman is one of the only players i actually have a connection with as it seems he is true leicester. i hate the fact we have a team full of 'also rans' who nobody really knows or gives a feck about.

It's a tricky one because even if we get £2M then I can see at least half of that being used to balance the books. Having £1M to spend is nice but could we really get the right players in for that?

It's a tricky one because even if we get £2M then I can see at least half of that being used to balance the books. Having £1M to spend is nice but could we really get the right players in for that?

Can we attract the right players?:102:

When was the last time we let one of our potential prospects go, and he went onto set the world alight?
We can live for the ifs and buts, but at the moment we need the money, as already stated. If Villa want to take the gamble instead of us, fair enough. At the right price, of course.

Probably not.

Thing is, Stearman isnt going to be here forever so we need to sell him at the right time! We won't know when that is until afterwards granted but I have a feeling it's now.

Agreed,if they are that good they aren't going to stay anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00