Stearman to Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well - I know what you are saying, but do you seriously think that Rob Kelly has the standing and personality to get the best out of the squad? I don't.

Depends who you are comparing him with - Alex Ferguson, no. He's what we've got at the moment and because of that I support him 100%.

Depends who you are comparing him with - Alex Ferguson, no. He's what we've got at the moment and because of that I support him 100%.

Great sentiments - I assumed you applied the same principle when Craig Levein and Peter Taylor were here or, if you're old enough, Frank McLintock and David Pleat ?

Great sentiments - I assumed you applied the same principle when Craig Levein and Peter Taylor were here or, if you're old enough, Frank McLintock and David Pleat ?

Until I thought they were not doing the best in the circumstances they were operating under.

Is there acctually any proof he is off, or is it just paper talk and rumours at the moment?

IMO it will be unfortunate for us if he goes, He's not been playing well recently granted but i think on the whole of it he is a good player, just in a bit of a bad run

Is there acctually any proof he is off, or is it just paper talk and rumours at the moment?

IMO it will be unfortunate for us if he goes, He's not been playing well recently granted but i think on the whole of it he is a good player, just in a bit of a bad run

Like 99% of the chatter on the forum recently it's rumour and conjecture.;)

Sorry - but it's more than that. It's widely reported and makes sense. Some of us anticipated the necessary sell off of one or more our few marketable players unless the MM deal seemed to be progressing.

It's not conjecture but looks logical - and just (unnecessary) confirmation of the very weak state of the club.

Not to mention insinuation, half-truth, evasion and a veritable farrago of obfuscatory remarks. The truth about Stearman is simpler - he's been sulking ever since his agent told him that with a face that permanently looks like it's been slapped with a BIGGGGGG fish he will never be the face of Dior.

i'd take 500k with afew sell on clauses

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69