Stearman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he doesn't go he has a lot of potential, and was one of few to be our consistent player last season, im just hoping the fact he is not playing first team football may persuade RS to leave, if the offer was right.

I hope he doesn't go he has a lot of potential, and was one of few to be our consistent player last season, im just hoping the fact he is not playing first team football may persuade RS to leave, if the offer was right.

Whaaa:102:

Sunderland are throwing a lot of shit around today trying to see how much will stick. They've got bigger fish to fry than Stearman this afternoon, he wont be going anywhere IMO.

but you said that you are hoping the fact he isnt playing first team football may persuade him to leave... ??

Last edited:
but you said that you are hoping the fact he isnt playing first team football may persuade him to leave... ??

oh sorry i didn't mean that, i meant i hope he doesn't leave and something that might persuade him to leave is that he is not in the starting Xi at the moment

Stearman shouldn't go,he looks so young and vulnerablre standing there in his shorts with all those big butch men around him,Im just want to run on the field and give him a great big hug from his Uncle Alex

Quite Alex...quite:icon_conf

Wigan have accepted a bid from Spurs for Chimbonda, they were reported to have interest in Stearman in the summer.

Another 3 million from them anyone? :biggrin:

Wigan have now accepted a bid for Chimbonda.

I believe they have shown a lot of interest this summer in our boy.

It's all hypopathetical, it's getting to late. There's no point selling him if we don't sign anybody with the money. The club will just waste it

No it isn't too late there is still 7 hours to go, would not be surprised to see Wigan make a bid to sign to Stearman, as others have stated they have shown quite a bit of interest in him.

If we have any deals lined up in the event of selling a player, then I am sure that a lot of the work will already have been done, in terms of agreeing a fee and so on. Also we will still be able to loan players, so we could make a couple of loan signings initially with a view to signing them permanently in January or next summer.

Last edited:
No it isn't too late there is still 7 hours to go, would not be surprised to see Wigan make a bid to sign to Stearman, as others have stated they have shown quite a bit of interest in him.

If we have any deals lined up in the event of selling a player, then I am sure that a lot of the work will already have been done, in terms of agreeing a fee and so on. Also we will still be able to loan players, so we could make a couple of loan signings initially with a view to signing them permanently in January or next summer.

Dream on Pinky

Dream on Pinky

Also, the details have to be with the relevant football authorities - I can't imagine them sitting round their fax machines at 23.55 tonight. I'd have thought the cut-off for practical purposes is 18.00 ish.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00