Stoke City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought IH got his tactics pretty much spot on today. Nothing wrong with today's performance or result. Another load of Howard slagging on here is really boring.

Our relegation was nothing to do with today. Handing 6 points to Soton and Blackpool being key cock ups. Also taking just one point from our last two home games.

In essence, we've gone down because of a total lack of quality, consistency and guts.

All players and managers this season have blood on their hands. All should hang their heads in shame.

You've all seen the manager and players apologise today. I wonder if MM does too. He's got to take responsibility for this surely. Can his ego be so big that he doesn't realise his central role in this absolute disaster?

I thought IH got his tactics pretty much spot on today. Nothing wrong with today's performance or result. Another load of Howard slagging on here is really boring.

Our relegation was nothing to do with today. Handing 6 points to Soton and Blackpool being key cock ups. Also taking just one point from our last two home games.

In essence, we've gone down because of a total lack of quality, consistency and guts.

All players and managers this season have blood on their hands. All should hang their heads in shame.

You've all seen the manager and players apologise today. I wonder if MM does too. He's got to take responsibility for this surely. Can his ego be so big that he doesn't realise his central role in this absolute disaster?

A load of bollocks, we knew a win was the only way to make sure today and we still went out for a draw, and when we new we definately needed to win (when Southampton went 2-1 up) we didn't go forward with intent until about 75 minutes, and we didn't make a change until 85.

Today was all about tactics and they were very very wrong, and I have defended Holloway until today.

4-5-1 considering the importance of the game was wrong.( it it was a mid-season game looknig for a 0-0 draw away it is just about acceptable)

Waiting over 1/2 hour to make it a more attacking formation when he knew the status of play was wrong.

Taking off Worley when he was doing ok instead of taking off Howard-who was fecking SHITE- was wrong.

I actually reckon we would've been better off today if Howard had been sent off for that tackle, maybe that's what he wanted........

Was out of the country and away from TV. Learned our fate from a string of texts. I thought Sotton might f*ck up, unlucky for us they fought out a result.

Completely deflated, we live to fight another season strangely at a level none of us are used to.

Remember you F***ers who put a brick through our coach window, whats round comes round, got what you deserve, league one HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not one to speculate bollocks but I played football tonight with a mate who is good mates with Joe Mattock.

Apparently it's pretty much a done deal him going to Villa this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669