Swansea City

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-0

I think we have one of the best defences in the league (again) and hopefully we will be more creative with Wellens, I actually think the midfield looks strong, just a question mark over the forward line at the moment.

Won't be a rousing victory but it will get us off to a winning start and we can build on that.

Swans have sold out their allocation, should make for a good atmosphere

1-0

I think we have one of the best defences in the league (again) and hopefully we will be more creative with Wellens, I actually think the midfield looks strong, just a question mark over the forward line at the moment.

Won't be a rousing victory but it will get us off to a winning start and we can build on that.

Agree.

Goals will be key, just like last time. Foggy is a good addition as he can stand in for Fatty or Howard.

Might as well add my ten cents...

This is what I think Nigel will go with

Weale

Morrison Brown Hobbs Berner

Gradel Oakley Wellens Dyer

Howard Fryatt

SUBS: Logan, Tunchev, King, Adams, N'Guessan, Waghorn, O'Neill

Maybe N'Guessan will start on the right ahead of Gradel?

I'll go for a City win. Apparently they are desperstely short of a striker. I can actually see them having a very poor season. They lost their manager and two best players after they had punched above their weight for a season.

I reckon..

Weale

Morrison Hobbs Brown Berner

Oakley Wellens King Dyer

Howard Fryatt

s. lots.

2-0 du du du du...

I think it would be poor form to play Oakley on the right when we have 3 out and out right sided midfielders all pushing hard for a spot, plus I think we would be better with a natural right sided player on the pitch, we seem far too narrow with Oakley out there.

I think it would be poor form to play Oakley on the right when we have 3 out and out right sided midfielders all pushing hard for a spot, plus I think we would be better with a natural right sided player on the pitch, we seem far too narrow with Oakley out there.

I agree, but with two winger we always seem to get out played in the middle of the park

I'm sorry, but i really am not excited by our summer transfer activity. Not bothered about those that have exited, but disappointed with the newbies. Would have hoped for at least having a decent alternative up front.
Hope i'm wrong.

I agree, but with two winger we always seem to get out played in the middle of the park

I think Wellens and Oakley would offer more bite in the middle than last seasons pairings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669