Match Thread Swansea v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orifice

Anyway, we cannot be worse in the second half. At least I don't think we can.

DesertFox

Trying to find a positive from that half, but I'm struggling. We simply don't look like we're capable of scoring a goal.

fitz

We've had very little possession and it seems like the keeper has had the most touches. I'd bring Gloria on just so we can see a couple of passes to our own players.

TornadoShaunUK

What the **** was that? Laboured, lazy, pitiful. Must be going on some kind of record for the amount of times we've given the ball away. No effort in the off the ball the movement is what worries me the most. Formation change needed, and get Cambiasso on so we will atleast have some threat from set pieces. 4-4-2 flat midfield. Pearson needs to stop trying to be clever in trying to set up to counteract the opponents and concentrate more on our own strengths.

edit: Also someone needs to tell the players that we are supposed to be going forward, not back, as that's the only way we're going when we manage to keep possession.

Last edited:

Feriol

I think we could do with an extra midfielder on here.
not sure who you'd take off though. Maybe Nugent off for Cambiasso

We have to chase the game now, that move only makes sense for damage limitation. (which might be for the best considering how we are playing.)

I would say Shlupp for Nugent with Vardy moving inside, Schlupp wide left. James for Drinkwater, and hope.

fitz

Trying to find a positive from that half, but I'm struggling. We simply don't look like we're capable of scoring a goal.

They don't seem too keen to score? That's the only positive I can take from that shit.

Last edited:

Miles Away

De Laet has been left out to dry by this formation.

If Vardy is going to play it needs to be up front or on the bench.

Hammond and a Drinkwater that is really struggling as our starting midfielders? It's criminal.

These formation and personnel changes are killing us.

Last edited:

Motown Fox

I see ****ing Redknapp the younger is in the studio. No doubt to wax lyrical about how good Swansea are.

We can only get better. Problem is so can they, as not sure they have even got into gear themselves.
Hammond has no pace so no good him marking a player who can suddenly put on a sprint and set up a goal.

Cambiasso must start the second half. For who? Anyone to be honest.

LES Fox

Wow. That 1st half must be close to the most incomplete passes in the Prem this season

So many times across the middle.. to no one.

homer

Vardy totally wasted in that position. What a stupid idea that was

Nugent off, Cambo on, Vardy up front alongside Leo

londonfox

I'm very disappointed with our options on the bench today. I'm glad to see Chris Wood on there but do we really need three central midfielders; No! Surely Cambiasso or James but not both. I accept that a lot of people think Albrighton wasn't good last week but at least he'd be a different option. Vardy needs to play in the middle. His success lady season was not as a left winger. Get him up front alongside Ulloa. His lack of support has been pitiful. I think we saw earlier in the season that if we supply him with chances and cross the ball to him he might just score. Nugent needs to come off for Schlupp to play on the left or for another midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669