Taggart for Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Taggert for Manager

I agree Taggart is extremely inexperienced and far too risky to take on, same with Walsh

Scunthorpe is another, their bloody physio is now manager. He had 0 experience and look what their gamble did for them.

Nigel Adkins has in fact won two domestic titles.....he player-managed Bangor City to the league of Wales twice and managed them in Europe :icon_wink

So has more pedigree as a manager than a lot of the names mentioned :icon_cool

Give taggs a go the fans love him :038::038::038:.
Our fans are largely a bunch of clueless fukwits who would worship anybody that runs in a blue shirt.

If these are the same fans that were worshipping Hume yesterday for playing like a cnut, then personally their opinion isn't worth even fcuking listening to.

If MM employs another Manager based on the opinions of the Blue Mongies, then I'd like to see him sell up and fcuk off as quick as possible.

Our fans are largely a bunch of clueless fukwits who would worship anybody that runs in a blue shirt.

If these are the same fans that were worshipping Hume yesterday for playing like a cnut, then personally their opinion isn't worth even fcuking listening to.

If MM employs another Manager based on the opinions of the Blue Mongies, then I'd like to see him sell up and fcuk off as quick as possible.
Can this be made into a t-shirt please?

On the whole your right melts :038: ;)

but with everybody chanting and sining yesterday it must have helped the team lift there game and long my it go on .

i just hope that if a new man comes in we get behind him like we did yesterday :102:

Last edited:

I have a horrid feeling MM will do just that. he wants to please the fans and the Blue Mongies have the loudest voice.

Well done Blackpool for having the bollocks to install an unknown (un experienced) manager.

Maybe if you were a fan of Blackpool you would have written a similar post to the one above at the thought of Simon Grayson being appointed manager with no previous experience.

Your Grayson comment pretty much goes against everything you are saying about hiring a man new to the manager world.

Using your logic Lako then we should all shouting for John Rudkin as manager.

If you are Blackpool or Scunthorpe struggling in Div 1 then perhaps you can afford to take a gamble on an unproven manager but not if you are a team with any realistic aspiration of the Prem in the next season or two.

What we need is a manager with the profile to attract a better quality of player, loan or otherwise, to the club to get us there quickly or someone with proven team building experience and and an eye for players to build a team to get us there over 2/3 seasons.

This squad plainly isn't good enough to get promotion in a year of Sundays so getting a Taggart/Walsh type character just to give them a kick up the arse isn't going to work.

i'm not really arsed who we employ now, before suffering smegsons bollocks 6 years or whatever it felt like i think anything will be good. i got excited when walshy said the thing we need is some passion and players playing in the right positions, when was the last time we saw either of those suggestions?

i'm not really arsed who we employ now, before suffering smegsons bollocks 6 years or whatever it felt like i think anything will be good. i got excited when walshy said the thing we need is some passion and players playing in the right positions, when was the last time we saw either of those suggestions?

My bedroom on tuesday. ;)

Every week on here. Stating the bleedin' obvious does not qualify you as a manager.

Every week on here. Stating the bleedin' obvious does not qualify you as a manager.

but its a step forward from scowcroft left wing, chambers midfield, stearman on the pitch etc.

On the whole your right melts :038: ;)

but with everybody chanting and sining yesterday it must have helped the team lift there game and long my it go on .

And if we had gone a goal down then would they have been chanting and singing? of course not they would have been saying 'we need to get a new proper Manager in,Taggart is great but he isn't a Manager'.It won't go on and as soon as we go a goal down in the League half of them would be moaning like feck and wanting Taggart out.
Grayson is hardly pulling up trees with Blackpool either,they have won just 2 games all season and are just above relegation.Could it be that he is not quite up to managing in this League yet.I would rather see a Manager who has at least managed satisfactory in this League,Grayson has it to prove and yesterday Blackpool lost to Sheff Wed,a team that a lot on here were saying were the worst team in the League a few weeks back

And if we had gone a goal down then would they have been chanting and singing? of course not they would have been saying 'we need to get a new proper Manager in,Taggart is great but he isn't a Manager'.It won't go on and as soon as we go a goal down in the League half of them would be moaning like feck and wanting Taggart out.
Grayson is hardly pulling up trees with Blackpool either,they have won just 2 games all season and are just above relegation.Could it be that he is not quite up to managing in this League yet.I would rather see a Manager who has at least managed satisfactory in this League,Grayson has it to prove and yesterday Blackpool lost to Sheff Wed,a team that a lot on here were saying were the worst team in the League a few weeks back

I know what your saying HF

just think taggs and burrows could do it for us IMO

if (and yes its a very big if) ,beat chelski .................................

Last edited:

I know what your saying HF

just think taggs and burrows could do it for us IMO

if (and yes its a very big if) ,beat chelski .................................

Even If we beat Chelsea then I still wouldn't want them pair in charge.Its a ridiculous idea IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669