Taggart for Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Taggert for Manager

Our fans are largely a bunch of clueless fukwits who would worship anybody that runs in a blue shirt.

If these are the same fans that were worshipping Hume yesterday for playing like a cnut, then personally their opinion isn't worth even fcuking listening to.

If MM employs another Manager based on the opinions of the Blue Mongies, then I'd like to see him sell up and fcuk off as quick as possible.

Having said that Melts, there were some scouts at the game who were expressing the view that Hume and Fryatt played well and were our best players.

Maybe its a case of pot, kettle and black with regards to your own footballing opinion.

Not that I agree of course, I've come to realise that you know more about football and all associated subjects - no, in fact everything, ever - than anyone else.

Again dunc, I'm flattered that you choose me to perform your high and mighty duties over. Gald you also feel you can make it personal yet again.

Also very glad you feel like you can criticise my opinion without offering one of your own.

As for Hume and Fryatt being our best players Yesterday, all I can say is whoever thought that is probabaly some sort of dimwit, and if I wwere you, I'd go and look at everybody else's opinion, and Fryatt and Hume don't get a mention unless it's in the negative form.

But hey, why read them when you can just have another attempt at offending me.

Do you think they were our best players Yesterday Dunc?

Last edited:

Again dunc, I'm flattered that you choose me to perform your high and mighty duties over. Gald you also feel you can make it personal yet again.

Also very glad you feel like you can criticise my opinion without offering one of your own.

As for Hume and Fryatt being our best players Yesterday, all I can say is whoever thought that is probabaly some sort of dimwit, and if I wwere you, I'd go and look at everybody else's opinion, and Fryatt and Hume don't get a mention unless it's in the negative form.

But hey, why read them when you can just have another attempt at offending me.

Do you think they were our best players Yesterday Dunc?

http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showthread.php?t=21450&page=8

Orhttp://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showpost.php?p=561470&postcount=77

Last edited by a moderator:

I would hate to see taggert or walsy, screwing up at city, they are both legends and to see the fans turn against them would not be nice.
So I agree neither of them should be concidered for the role

I would hate to see taggert or walsy, screwing up at city, they are both legends and to see the fans turn against them would not be nice.
So I agree neither of them should be concidered for the role

I Don't remember either of them. When did they play for us?

Good to see the Sunday morning pedants are out in force. :icon_bigg

didn't even realise it was sunday.....i'm very hungover and hate everyone this morning

didn't even realise it was sunday.....i'm very hungover and hate everyone this morning

Did you realise you could have had an extra hour in bed Fitz? That and some water could have helped. :icon_bigg

Did you realise you could have had an extra hour in bed Fitz? That and some water could have helped. :icon_bigg

well, the mrs started work early this morning. but missed her bus and woke me up to 'borrow' £20 for a taxi, so i had no choice in the waking up bit. got a kebab from AB's up by Phoenix arts before leaving leicester yesterday so my stomach is painful as well

Hume isn't a cnut but his hugely over-rated by his fans. He is better in midfield. He has 2 great assets: he can do headless chicken which confuses defences and he can jump high. He has 2 great weaknesses: he tries to do first touch lay-offs which mostly go to the opposition, and he cannot shoot straight. I cannot understand why he is Huuumed! by some for a shot that made by any other player would greeted by derision!

Fryatt is slower than when he first arrived, too easily knocked off the ball and had several shots yesterday, all off target. He is very poor. I would rather give DJ a run out.

My last word on the Management thing is...We should get someone in asap.Then when they are installed they should bring in their own backroom staff,Burrows and Taggart told 'Thanks,heres afew grand but at this moment Gerry you aren't suitable for the club,get your badges and some Management experience and who knows one day you maybe what we need''.Burrows was part of the supposed shite boring football that was produced under Megson and should have gone when Megson went IMO.Have we learnt nothing from the Kelly debacle? Now suddenly after one win some want him installed as Manager or given a chance.It will not work and we may win a few games but then the rot will set in again,IMO Assistant Managers should go when the Manager goes,they very very rarely make succesful Managers when they takeover from their Senior.
Theres af ew decent Managers out there now and we should be doing out damnest to tempt them to the Club and not waiting to see if Burrows can string afew results together.If we ponder then another club will come in for those Managers,
Thats it from me..But I may well be talking shite

Last edited:

Frank Burrows clearly doesnt agree. Desperatley trying to put himself forward on the Championship this morning at the expense of Taggart. He can **** right off with Megson. He wanted to go to Bolton but Megson/Gartsie wanted to stick with what theyve got so now Burrows is hoaring himself for the job down here. Awful.

Last edited:

People need to take off the Leicester City specs and realise that an unproven manager with no experience whatsoever would in all probability be the death nail for our club right now.

What's a death nail?

I bet Sunderland fans are gutted that they got Keane instead of someone experienced like Megson.

Taggart could be a great manager, he could be a crap manager.

While I'd prefer someone with a good track record, if no one good wants to come here I'd rather take a gamble with someone like Taggart, than end up with someone I know is going to be crap, like Reid.

Frank Burrows clearly doesnt agree. Desperatley trying to put himself forward on the Championship this morning at the expense of Taggart. He can **** right off with Megson. He wanted to go to Bolton but Megson/Gartsie wanted to stick with what theyve got so now Burrows is hoaring himself for the job down here. Awful.

Feck !! We agree Durham .Burrows arse should have been booted right out the door when Megson went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669