Talking Balls vs FoxesTalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
shite, i've got a christmas theme now.

I did think about allowing sig pictures as an option, with the default not showing the pictures, so most people wouldn't notice any difference.
But if I did that I'd end up having to switch it on for myself to make sure people aren't using dodgy pictures, so there's no chance of it happening.

I can only see that as a good thing and have no idea why anyone would want a picture in there signature when they have an avatar. Plus it adds time to the page loading

I can only see that as a good thing and have no idea why anyone would want a picture in there signature when they have an avatar. Plus it adds time to the page loading

That is the other major difference between both sites.
FT is incredibly slow, ridiculously slow to render a page.

That is the other major difference between both sites.
FT is incredibly slow, ridiculously slow to render a page.
The server is shite.

The amount of times the site crashes when three or more people access it is ridiculous.

I guess it simply can't handle all of the Monster Munch polls.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Will the debate ever end? :102:

:tumbleweed: :015:

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Will the debate ever end? :102:

:tumbleweed: :015:

No, of course the debate won't end, but it's been quite an interesting thread, obviously not for you but it won't make any difference to your life if you never read it again.

No, of course the debate won't end, but it's been quite an interesting thread, obviously not for you but it won't make any difference to your life if you never read it again.

Didn't say it would, it was a rhetorical question.....

The debate has been going on for a few years now, it is obvious the people who prefer this forum will read/post on it and vice versa.

What is the ****ing point in bringing this up every day, it is getting more repetitive than the 'Who Will Be Next LCFC Manager' threads!!!

:tumbleweed::tumbleweed::tumbleweed:

Last edited:
Didn't say it would, it was a rhetorical question.....

The debate has been going on for a few years now, it is obvious the people who prefer this forum will read/post on it and vice versa.

What is the ****ing point in bringing this up every day, it is getting more repetitive than the 'Who Will Be Next LCFC Manager' threads!!!

:tumbleweed::tumbleweed::tumbleweed:

:018: :018: :018: Don't exaggerate. :icon_evil There have been umpteen 'Who Will Be Next LCFC Manager' threads. :icon_roll Another new one today. :icon_roll There is only one of these threads. ;)

Good point, well made M17TT C.

I have to say, roast beef flavour for me, pickled onion is for peasants

Good point, well made M17TT C.

I have to say, roast beef flavour for me, pickled onion is for peasants

MK you disgust me. As much as I admire your taste in top notch MILF, it has to be Flammin' Hot all the way. :icon_roll

Well....obviously. :102:

Everyday??? I don't remember any other threads. :102:

I've no idea what tumbleweed is meant to represent. :102:

Why is people having a discussion about both sites a problem?
It is just that, a discussion, if I ever see a thread that doesn't interest me I just ignore it.

Thanks guys for the info and opinions. I have obviously not missed anything by staying with this forum.
Apologies to other 'founding' members I missed out. I just picked a few from May 2003 that I recognised. Of course there could be others who have changed their names!
There were some as well that have turned to the 'Dark Side' such as Scowcroft and Petrescu, who presumably are still tossing their toys out of the pram when another Academy England U16 is passed over for the first team squad!

agreed totally. I really dislike forums with picture signatures, they waste too much time and space.

It makes the site slower as well.

Last edited:
Well....obviously. :102:
So what is the point in continuing a debate if it is only going to be one-sided? :102:

Everyday??? I don't remember any other threads. :102:
Considering you are one of the more 'prolific' posters on this site, you must agree the the topic of TB Vs FT has arisen a fair few number of times over the past week or so.

I've no idea what tumbleweed is meant to represent. :102:
It is boring, despite the amount of weed you smoke, surely you must be able to remember how often this topic is brought up on here. Even I can remember it!!

Why is people having a discussion about both sites a problem?
Why is someone expressing their feelings that this is an over used topic for discussion such a problem?
It is just that, a discussion, if I ever see a thread that doesn't interest me I just ignore it.
As you say, 'it is just that', but instead of ignoring it, I have decided to make a contribution to it, in the vein hope that people will finally make an end to this ridiculous, childish debate.

It's pretty simple, if you like it on here then stay, but if you prefer it on 'the other side', then **** off over there.

It's almost like a Forest fan saying, 'Who do you like more, Us or LCFC?'

Obviously, being the Forest fan, it would say them, just like an FT/TB poster would wank over their preferred forum

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670