Talking Balls vs FoxesTalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares anyway.....horses for courses.

Used to use FT a bit but the editorial process is a total joke (Marky's favourites can say whatever they like), it has too many idiots banging on about the same old stuff, won't ever be taking a look there again.

Aside from the recent bitch fight that they had over there, which resulted in some spanners pretending to defect, there haven't been any other threads like this that I remember.

That was never planned as a mass defection, it got blown out of proportion.
It was merely a holiday to escape from Kaebi and Alan Sheehan.

we don't place ads all over the place in order to make more money from the site itself.

People who log in don't see the ads on here.

One of the reasons I put ads on for unregistered people was to encourage people to sign up and take part. People who never register and just read stuff other people have posted aren't putting anything into the site, why should they get it for 'free'?

As well as the hosting costs the forum software needs to be renewed every year, so the ads are really only covering my costs.

I could ask for donations instead, but if I did that the people who make the site what it is - the posters - would be paying, when I'd rather make money from people who don't post on the site.

I could ask for donations instead, but if I did that the people who make the site what it is - the posters - would be paying, when I'd rather make money from people who don't post on the site.

Since they mostly post shite, mebbe they should pay.

but even then we don't place ads all over the place in order to make more money from the site itself.

More fool you then, imo.

I dont see the ads as Jeff mentioned. Why should he pay for this place out of his own pocket, i certainly don't think he is a dotcom millionaire from TB.

I find it quite amusing that you seem to care about the contents of this thread more than anyone else.

I find it quite amusing that you can make a telling statement with little or no reason whatsoever.

Just remind me, how exactly do you come to that conclusion? :102:

I'm 'prolific', oh yes, back of the net!

I post on both forums as it goes* & I still don't see why you have a problem with us discussing both fora (that's the plural of 'forum')

Aside from the recent bitch fight that they had over there, which resulted in some spanners pretending to defect, there haven't been any other threads like this that I remember.

*mainly here, prolific actually, but occasionally there as well usually just to shit stir.

'Prolific' as in post a lot.

The problem is that it is not a discussion, it is just another 'My cock is bigger than yours' debate.

Also, I post on both forums too*, as I'm sure a lot of other people do, however, I don't feel the need to try and make myself feel high and mighty because I post on the 'better' forum.

*mainly here, as I prefer it although it does piss me off quite a lot.

The problem is that it is not a discussion, it is just another 'My cock is bigger than yours' debate.

Eh??? Now you've really lost me. :102:
I don't own either website and I've only got a small cock.

Whatever way this thread has played out inside your head, it is still a discussion.

I don't feel the need to try and make myself feel high and mighty because I post on the 'better' forum.

WTF? When have I ever done that? :102:

I think you really need to chill out, this is just the internet lad, that's all, nothing more, nothing less.

I find it quite amusing that you can make a telling statement with little or no reason whatsoever.

Just remind me, how exactly do you come to that conclusion? :102:

What telling statement exactly? :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673