Team Vs Millwall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Britbulldog

joe501 said:
he will probably break his leg in the warm up if picked

Yeah, either that or in the excitement of being picked for the team he jumps in the air with joy only to land on an orange peel carelessly thrown on the floor, goes slipping across the floor past Levein who trys his hardest to save him only to find him careering into the shower room and becoming reamed by the shower head! GAME OVER!
:icon_bigg

Last edited:

PFKAKTF FOX

Britbulldog said:
Yeah, either that or in the excitement of being picked for the team he jumps in the air with joy only to land on an orange peel carelessly thrown on the floor, goes slipping across the floor past Levein who trys his hardest to save him only to find him careering into the shower room and becoming reamed by the shower head!
:icon_bigg

That is a very vivid imagination you have there Bulldog !

joe501

webmaster said:
Do you really believe what you read on Teamtalk?

All they've done is their usual trick, to take a quote from the official site and interpret it in their own unique (usually wrong) way.

hence the 'apparently'
and this

alex

Douglas

Maybury
McCarthy
JoBrand
Johansson

Smith
Hughes
Kisnorbo
Gudjohnsson

Hume
Hammond

highland fox

Douglas
Maybury
McCarthy
Gerrbrand
Johannsson

Hammond
Kisnorbo
Gudjonnsson
Smith

MDV
Hume

Subs
Henderson
Stearman
Williams
Hughes
Tiatto

Last edited:

flashyfox

Difficult one at the moment. CL could bring Hughes in on the right and drop Sylla, or have Hughes in midfield as attacking option and drop Joey back as anchor role and drop Kisnorbo completely but don't see that happening. I'd like to see this myself.

Douglas

Maybury
Mccarthy
Gerrbrand
Nissa

Hammond
Hughes
Joey
Smith

DeVries
Hume

Not sure if thats a too attacking line up though. Joey has been use to bombing forward recently and has done a bloody good job of it, so may not want to sit back and defend. Can we play 12, surely Kisnorbo doesn't count much!

DesertFox

alex said:
Douglas

Maybury
McCarthy
JoBrand
Johansson

Smith
Hughes
Kisnorbo
Gudjohnsson

Hume
Hammond

I think that's what I would go with, and it's probably close to what the line up will be.

glyn

I think it all depends on how much faith CL has in Sylla. At the moment I can't see him breaking up Elvis and Hume so would think that if there is going to be a change in the front six (and it's a big if) Hughesey will come in for Sylla. (By the way I think the comments from Kelly and Hughes this week do point to a starting spot and that he is properly back).

glyn

glyn said:
I think it all depends on how much faith CL has in Sylla. At the moment I can't see him breaking up Elvis and Hume so would think that if there is going to be a change in the front six (and it's a big if) Hughesey will come in for Sylla. (By the way I think the comments from Kelly and Hughes this week do point to a starting spot and that he is properly back).

oh, and Paddy M in the back alongside JoBrand, Maybury and Stearman.

TYRON

Considering one of the biggest moans about CL is that he doesn't know his best team I'm amazed at how many of you think there should be wholesale changes.

Rab

Maybury
Paddy M
Paddy G
Stearman, please not Nissa he's crap there and has proved several times

Sylla
Kiso
Joey
Smith

Hammond
Hume

Subs, probably w/o a goalie

MDV, Hughes, Nissa, Twatto, Williams

Boy Genius

Banned
Henderson feck off Rab!!

Maybury
Gerbrand
Johanson
Stearman

Williams
Joey
Kisnorbo
Smith

Hume
MDV

subs,Dublin ,Sylla, Hammond Hammil and tosser Rab

highland fox

TYRON said:
Stearman, please not Nissa he's crap there and has proved several times

So crap there that we conceeded just one goal in 4 with him playing there.....

glyn

TYRON said:
Considering one of the biggest moans about CL is that he doesn't know his best team I'm amazed at how many of you think there should be wholesale changes.

:038:

TYRON

highland fox said:
So crap there that we conceeded just one goal in 4 with him playing there.....

So crap that we lost to Burnley home & away 1-0 with Nissa at left back in both games he was subbed after 54/69 minutes

He was also left back when we beat Cov 2-1.

As I recall he was at fault for all 3 goals. He provides no support to the winger going forward, he hoofs the ball more often than not, oh and he's so slow.

I'll stick with crap, certainly at left back.

Not that we have a lot of choice there.

highland fox

TYRON said:
So crap that we lost to Burnley home & away 1-0 with Nissa at left back in both games he was subbed after 54/69 minutes

As I recall he was at fault for all 3 goals. He provides no support to the winger going forward, he hoofs the ball more often than not, oh and he's so slow.

Can't disguise the fact that with a back 4 of Maybury,McCarthy,Gerrbrand,Johannsson we conceede just one goal in four matches.Since that back 4 has been changed we have leaked Goals,Johannsson may not be the best Left back at the Club but as a 'Unit' that back 4 are our best option at the moment..IMO

Tamworth Fox

Douglas

Maybury Mccarthy Gerrband Nissa

Hughes Joey Kisnorbo Smith

Hume Hammond

Last edited:

joe501

TYRON said:

and he was truly shocking (the abandoned game) against plymouth

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675