Team Vs Millwall

Status
Not open for further replies.
highland fox said:
Can't disguise the fact that with a back 4 of Maybury,McCarthy,Gerrbrand,Johannsson we conceede just one goal in four matches.Since that back 4 has been changed we have leaked Goals,Johannsson may not be the best Left back at the Club but as a 'Unit' that back 4 are our best option at the moment..IMO

Please name the four games, just for the record like.

TYRON said:
Please name the four games, just for the record like.

Cardiff (A) CC-he scored as well:icon_wink
Preston (A)
Soton(H)
Burnley(A)

Like I said,he may not be the best left back we have but those 4 work the best as a 'Unit'...IMO

highland fox said:
Preston (A)
Soton(H)
Burnley(A)

Like I said,he may not be the best left back we have but those 4 work the best as a 'Unit'...IMO

And that back 4 figured in arguably our best performance for a long while against Sheff Utd. IMO it has to be the starting back 4.

Last edited:
highland fox said:
Preston (A)
Soton(H)
Burnley(A)

Well the Burnley game is hardly a recommendation

As for the Sheffield game he was responsible for at least one of the goals against

I also remember CL giving him a public dressing down after one performance at left back.

So you leave me unconvinced, besides I've seen him play so I'll make my own judgements, as a left back in the Championship he's crap.

TYRON said:
Well the Burnley game is hardly a recommendation

As for the Sheffield game he was responsible for at least one of the goals against

I also remember CL giving him a public dressing down after one performance at left back.

So you leave me unconvinced, besides I've seen him play so I'll make my own judgements, as a left back in the Championship he's crap.

It's just opinions:102: :102: You enjoy an argument don't you Tyron:icon_wink

Last edited:
TYRON said:

The bloke is not a left back, he is a central defender. Thats what he was bought here to do. He is playing out of position. We might as well put Douglas there because he has caused more goals against us than Nissa has. BTW IMO Douglas should be dropped

Boy Genius said:
The bloke is not a left back, he is a central defender. Thats what he was bought here to do. He is playing out of position. We might as well put Douglas there because he has caused more goals against us than Nissa has. BTW IMO Douglas should be dropped

Isn't that what I've been saying?

highland fox said:
It's just opinions:102: :102: You enjoy an argument don't you Tyron:icon_wink

You could say that, but note two things it takes two to have an argument, I just stated my opinion you're the one that questioned it. In my book that makes you the argumentative one. :icon_wink:098:

TYRON said:
Isn't that what I've been saying?

No you just keep on slagging him off, saying he is utter crap! If he plays out of position he is not going to be at his best is he?

TYRON said:
You could say that, but note two things it takes two to have an argument, I just stated my opinion you're the one that questioned it. In my book that makes you the argumentative one. :icon_wink:098:

:icon_bigg
Oh right...this coming from the man who lists his interests has...ARGUING.Have you spoke to the poster Bocadillo yet? I think you two might get on.'A Rock and a Hard Place' is a term that springs to mind.:icon_wink

highland fox said:
Oh right...this coming from the man who lists his interests has...ARGUING.Have you spoke to the poster Bocadillo yet? I think you two might get on.'A Rock and a Hard Place' is a term that springs to mind.:icon_wink

:038: :038: :038: :038: :038:

An arguing slave??? WTF is that about?:eek:

Boy Genius said:
No you just keep on slagging him off, saying he is utter crap! If he plays out of position he is not going to be at his best is he?

My quote:

Can't you read?

highland fox said:

Does alter what I said, I stated something, you came on and questioned it, I'm just defending my statement with facts. That's makes you the argumentative one :018:

TYRON said:
Does alter what I said, I stated something, you came on and questioned it, I'm just defending my statement with facts. That's makes you the argumentative one :018:

Whatever:102::icon_roll
Were you bullied as a child Tyron?

Last edited:
TYRON said:
My quote:

Can't you read?

I can read, but I cant read where you said he has played well in central defence? Until he was moved out of position he did a good job, and as Highland said one goal conceded in four games, pretty good going I would say...

My team would be

Douglas

Maybury
McCarthy
Johansson
Sheehan

Hughes
Gerrbrand
Gudjonsson

Smith
Hume
Hammond

Steven said:
My team would be

Douglas

Maybury
McCarthy
Johansson
Sheehan

Hughes
Gerrbrand
Gudjonsson

Smith
Hume
Hammond

Good luck with trying to convince CL to leave his 442 system. Unless its a 451.

Boy Genius said:
I can read, but I cant read where you said he has played well in central defence? Until he was moved out of position he did a good job, and as Highland said one goal conceded in four games, pretty good going I would say...

Oh come on, what a lame response, admit it your critiscism of me was totally unjustified, as I specifically quoted the left back position I would have thought that would have been obvious to anyone, but your obviously not anyone. :biggrin:

Steven said:
My team would be

Douglas

Maybury
McCarthy
Johansson
Sheehan

Hughes
Gerrbrand
Gudjonsson

Smith
Hume