Team Vs Millwall

Status
Not open for further replies.
highland fox said:
Whatever:102::icon_roll
Were you bullied as a child Tyron?

No but you obviously where as you can't accept someone has a different opinion to you, unless of course this forum as a matter of principle doesn't allow people having different opinions as part of its rules, sorry if I missed that when I read them.

Of course you're absolutely right Nissa has performed perfectly at left back, silly of me to question it and be the only one that believes LCFC have the perfect solution to that position. Are there any other areas of the team I can't comment on. Let me know who I should be selecting if I ever have the temerity to suggest a team in the future.:icon_cry:

smiliegenerator_test.png

Last edited:
TYRON said:
No but you obviously where as you can't accept someone has a different opinion to you, unless of course this forum as a matter of principle doesn't allow people having different opinions as part of its rules, sorry if I missed that when I read them.

Of course you're absolutely right Nissa has performed perfectly at left back, silly of me to question it and be the only one that believes LCFC have the perfect solution to that position. Are there any other areas of the team I can't comment on. Let me know who I should be selecting if I ever have the temerity to suggest a team in the future.:icon_cry:

smiliegenerator_test.png
oooohhhhh touchy aint he.

TYRON said:

smiliegenerator_test.png

Sorry..I was only joking like.I won't bother you again.

TYRON said:
Oh come on, what a lame response, admit it your critiscism of me was totally unjustified, as I specifically quoted the left back position I would have thought that would have been obvious to anyone, but your obviously not anyone. :biggrin:

The way I read it, it was a total moan of Nissa as a player.
And it still is...:018:

Every time we go through a bad patch, there has to be someone to blame, someone to take the full blame. There are a lot of other players out there who play a lot worse than this bloke who get hardly any flack, and listening on the radio does not help either

If he starts with Hughes, who is going to make way? Joey's been playing well, Kissie? He's captain, Drop sylla, that plays Hughes out of position. Unless.......

Go 3 at the back (Paddy, Paddy, Nils) , Marauding wingbacks in Maybury and Smith, Hughes in mid with Joey & Kissie then Elvis and Huuuuuummme up front. They won't know what's hit em. (Millwall that is :icon_conf )

Come on :038: :038: :038: lets do 'em.

xsubmariner said:
If he starts with Hughes, who is going to make way? Joey's been playing well, Kissie? He's captain, Drop sylla, that plays Hughes out of position. Unless.......

Go 3 at the back (Paddy, Paddy, Nils) , Marauding wingbacks in Maybury and Smith, Hughes in mid with Joey & Kissie then Elvis and Huuuuuummme up front. They won't know what's hit em. (Millwall that is :icon_conf )

Come on :038: :038: :038: lets do 'em.

It's the dream xsub but it will never happen.

DurhamFox said:
It's the dream xsub but it will never happen.
espcially if they play it in a diamond. all my dreams will have come true....

DurhamFox said:
Is that all you want for Christmas???
Im a simple person, Im from Earl Shilton.....

highland fox said:
So your Banjo doesn't need replacing then?
I could do with a new one, Im sick of Elvis missing the Barn door with mine since he borrowed it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566