Telegraph Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh For ****s sake when will Mandaric use the interview opportunity to secure some **** that he actually sees as a long term manager of this club.

It's not necessarily a disaster if he goes, because things are already pretty bad. We've got no real cause for hope with Olly. That said, he's a nice chap, a change could well go very wrong. Possibly, though, this recent collapse is a symptom of things which have gone wrong on a deeper level.

Whatever, it doesn't reflect well on Milan. Personally I'm 50/50 on this, it could go horrendously wrong either way as things are. There's no reason to believe sacking him, or keeping him, will result in a recovery.

We really ought to do something about changing Milan's keyboard on his PC

panic-button.jpg

I dont care if he goes, i'm only interested in Leicester winning games of football and he hasnt provided that. So if he walks or MM sacks him i'll stand by that decision. I dont see why MM should keep him on for stability?? Stability is ok when your mid table holding your own, not when your facing relegation. If he does stay i really would like MM to bring in a DOF to help out as it does seem to much for IH at the moment.

This is fcuking embarassing!

If we get relegated the blame lies with MANDARIC!

He's looked like a firghtened rabbit in the headlights - and many of his comments suggest that he doesn't have a clue which way to turn

Interesting article, interesting times........

Do you still think Norwich is to early Homer ?.

I always back new people who come to the club, player, manager, chairman etc. And i like to think i give people a fair crack of the whip.

Since Ollie has come here, hes done nothing to convince me that he was better than anybody else, thats had a 'crack'.

Stability is one thing, being good at your job is another.

I never called for his head, but i knew the writing was on the wall. Some went further and was calling for him to go. If this story is true, especially the 'resigning', then i think we have been right (and not morons) in our assumptions.

This is not meant to come across as a 'told you so' post, but please let us have are say without getting personal with your comments.

Edit: this is not a dig at you Homer, as your comments on this whole saga have been balanced.

Last edited:
The club is becoming a ****ing soap opera. We're going to be a bigger joke than Newcastle

Where Big Sam was given 18 games if I remember correctly. Everyone knows it was a joke to get rid of him that quickly, I don't really see why it would be any less of a joke to not afford Holloway some time.

This is fcuking embarassing!

If we get relegated the blame lies with MANDARIC!

Why???? I dont see how it could be his fault, each manager thats come in he's given them money as promised. He could do nothing about Megson as he just took a better offer. Allen was a jerk who didnt have a clue what he was doing. And Holloway was who the fans wanted.

Whilst i like Ollie the fact of it is we are looking at relegation so unless he can turn it around instantly then he would need to be sacked however would like to know how much compensation package we would have to pay him off.
Not to much of a fan of Dowie or Davis so out of the 2 it would definately be the latter for me.

Why???? I dont see how it could be his fault, each manager thats come in he's given them money as promised. He could do nothing about Megson as he just took a better offer. Allen was a jerk who didnt have a clue what he was doing. And Holloway was who the fans wanted.

Bad decision in the summer apointing allen.

I don't know what I want to happen now, I hate the idea of dumping another manager. It must put some potential candidates off a bit knowing you get such a short period to make it happen. On the other hand I hate to see us struggling at the foot of the Championship.

I suppose the fact is that Managers come and go, its the team and the club that hold my heart and whatever is good for them is good for me. I just wish we could get out of this hire 'em fire 'em cycle.

Plenty of room on the fence.......:078:

:icon_wink

Olly stalked by boss Billy
14/02/2008

Milan Mandaric is ready to move for Billy Davies if Ian Holloway fails to halt Leicester's alarming slide.

Chairman Mandaric is already running out of patience with Olly after just four wins in 17 games, leaving the Foxes two points off the relegation zone.

Holloway fears he is set to become the fifth managerial casualty in 12 months at Leicester and the axe could fall if they lose at home to Norwich on Saturday.

Mandaric is a long-term admirer of ex-Derby and Preston boss Davies.

The former Portsmouth chairman yesterday completed a year in charge at the Walkers Stadium, complaining: "We are not even near where I wanted to be or where I planned to be.

"I must keep working and surround myself with the people that will help me to get there."

Yep - four whole games was more than enough to prove himself........

Yeah it was, he fecked the club good and proper look at his signings!! Plus we dont know what happened behind the scenes. There must have been a very good reason to let him go.

I've got this horrible feeling that today is the day we will have the dreaded "Official Statement" on the OS, with MM saying that he will do all he can to find a suitable candidate for this club, with the same hunger and enthusiasm that he has.

There is no smoke without fire, and it is even in the bloody Telegraph!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669