Speculation ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still says he is at Ostrich City football club though!
Come on own up who's done this

:grinning:
July 15th 2015 Tisserand was involved in a brutal fight with his next door neighbour, the result of which Tisserand lost various limbs. Fortunately, due to a lifetime habit of eating all his vegetables, Marcel was able to regrow his limbs in time for his dream move to the up and coming English Premier League club Leicester City FC.

Yup, defo going for the 2-1-7 formation next year.

If he was released 2 weeks ago and not been snapped up, it suggests he is no longer much good, or certainly no better than we have already.

Might be better getting Carl Cort from Tampa Bay Rowdies back if we are going for 'mature' strikers!

If Ranieri had joined a little earlier we would be after Falcao. Lazy journalism.

I think he was talking about Carlton Cole.

Cambiasso hasn't been 'released', he's been offered a new contract. His last contract would have expired two weeks ago.
Right, can't woosh anyone when I formulate myself that badly.

My point was that if you use that logic, Cambiasso can't be very good either ;-)

I think he's quite clearly saying that he wasn't go to a club without a manager, which quite clearly is not stupid.

That's your interpretation of what he might have meant, not what he said, which seems reasonable but is irrelevant to my point.

What he is quoted as saying is: "...a few days ago I didn't know what Leicester was like, as there was no coach..." and that (quite clearly) demonstrates ignorance and stupidity. If he had used the conditional progressive instead of the past there would have been no need for my post of whimsy or this explanation.

I really don't think the ordinary person riding the Kinch Omnibus is likely to take that sentence as casting aspersions on our fair city, I really don't understand stand what the problem is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669