Speculation ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massively over-rated show pony last season.

Out of his depth this season. Evidenced by his reliance on his one trick that didn't even work the first time he tried it against a Premier League defender. Then I saw him dribbling the ball in his own half into three opponents and lose possession and enable the opposition a chance. Then finally when he was too important to track back his full back, I wrote him off totally.

I never minded his ego or arrogance on the pitch. He just very rarely delivered the quality to justify it.

It infuriates me when he loses the ball and throws his arms up in the air like someone shit in hi cereal. At least Mahrez chases the ball down when he runs into someone.

Re: ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours th

Knockaert is no good at the Premier League level. Can't beat a man, loses the ball regularly and possesses no qualities that Mahrez doesn't. Best getting rid, but he was great in that first Championship season. That back heel goal against Huddersfield will be long remembered as one of my favourite Leicester goals. Shame he never really lived up to his early potential....

Re: ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours th

Sako's highlight reel is something to behold, including an absolute thump against us a couple of years ago.

But BN is spot on, if he had it in his head like he has it in his feet, he would have been playing for someone far better than Wolves for the last three years. We'll stick to Marc Albrighton ta.

The shocking thing for me is that we apparently offered him a contract!

Which was probably at a vaguely sensible level, which explains why he's not playing for us.

He's a 'young player' and we may be entitled to compensation for losing him. To ensure that entitlement we are required to have offered him a contract which was no worse than his previous one.

He's a 'young player' and we may be entitled to compensation for losing him. To ensure that entitlement we are required to have offered him a contract which was no worse than his previous one.
I might be wrong but weren't we talking about Sako?

City fan was talking about Knockaert.
My bad. I honestly don't find that surprising. There have been a lot of players that have done nothing in their first prem season but have worked hard over summer and been able to break into the first team. Maybe Pearson thought Knockaert was worth holding on to.

Now it makes sense. Correct to assume we stand to make less if he moves abroad?

Obviously it would be nice to keep Cambiasso on board. Jonathan Walters is a worthwhile consideration, as is Micah Richards IMO.

James Milner.

Obviously I want to keep Cambiasso forever, I have no idea what they'd cost but any of the following would surely greatly improve the squad:
Mathieu Flamini, Danny Ings, Gael Kakuta, Luke Garbutt, James Milner, Micah Richards, Tom Cleverley, Wilson Palacios

Wouldn't want Cleverly back and I'm sure I can't be the only person in the country to not understand why everyone else seems to love Ings.

I'm not sure how Wilson Palacios would improve our squad.

Wouldn't want Cleverly back and I'm sure I can't be the only person in the country to not understand why everyone else seems to love Ings.

I completely agree. Ings has scored 10 goals this season which is the same as Ulloa (Wiki stats so they could be wrong) and nobody is linking Ulloa with top six clubs (and nor should they). It's ludicrous to see the likes of Man Utd ruling out a move for him. He is in no way top 4/Champions League quality. He'll probBly sign for Liverpool but this time next season I doubt they'll have scored (m)any more goals than they have now.

With Dyche at the helm and Ings spearheading the attack it's amazing that Burnley got relegated.

Cambiasso, Wasyl., if we could afford him definitely Milner and if he is fit Flanagan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566