Speculation ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours th

Talk of Milner coming here is ludicrous, just fyi.

Re: ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours th

We should be aiming for nobody worse than Messi standard

Indeed. With Albrighton, Schlupp, Mahrez he'd never get a sniff.....

I'm not sure how Wilson Palacios would improve our squad.

Ditto Gael Kakuta, has the guy actually done anything or are people just guessing based on FIFA / FM stats?!

And Liverpool. Says we might be open to offers. Interesting.

Or more likely just Agent talk trying to get an improved contract. With us staying up I cannot see Kasper going anywhere he will not be number 1 choice.

Or more likely just Agent talk trying to get an improved contract. With us staying up I cannot see Kasper going anywhere he will not be number 1 choice.

The thing is, he would probably be number 1 choice at both Arsenal and Liverpool.

Is Kasper that good? Or are their current keepers quite poor?

Is Kasper that good? Or are their current keepers quite poor?

I would say a bit of both. Wenger has tried both Ospina and Szczesny this season and Rodgers has tried both Jones and Mignolet this season. None of the 4 have hardly pulled up any trees.

Probably waiting until we stay up before opening talks. If we go down he is definitely leaving. If we stay up perhaps not.

As for his quality, I still think he is poor on crosses and set pieces, but the rest of his game is up there with the best of them.

Probably waiting until we stay up before opening talks. If we go down he is definitely leaving. If we stay up perhaps not.

As for his quality, I still think he is poor on crosses and set pieces, but the rest of his game is up there with the best of them.

He is getting better though. Perhaps Schwarzer has been improving Kaspers game
Just in case Someone who wants to follow in Kaspers dads footsteps.
http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32726191

anyway

Last edited:

But I thought Hamer was our best keeper, he got a clean sheet at Stoke you know!?!

since his return from injury, I've been very pleasantly surprised on how much Kasper's overall game has improved.

(I thought he should have been dropped before he got injured)

People talk about Huth coming in to the team, but the upswing seems to coincide with Kasper coming back too.

I don't know about Ospina but Schmeichel is CERTAINLY better than Mignolet and Jones.

Ulloa has scored 12, if you include his cup goals against Newcastle and Spurs.

Which makes him 62.3% more lethal in front of goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670