Speculation ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumour...

As much of a headless chicken as he is, Schlupp offers an outlet to release pressure.

More often than not, he beats the opposition in one on one situations, it is just after he has beaten them that he often gets anxious and doesn't know what to do with the ball.

His athleticism and pace to track back also helps our defending. During the run in, him and Albrighton sticking to the opposition wingers had allowed the back three to keep a very rigid line in the box to defend any incoming crosses.

Overall he offers more than he has been recognised for, but people often gets frustrated by his fruitless end product, which is a bit unfair.

Last edited:
Re: ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours th

He suits the style better, doesn't mean he's good enough. I'd expect a better left wing back to come in who knew how to look up.

I do not think NP has ever put a team out that put style over substance. Schlupp clearly can put a lot of pressure on a defence and pull other defenders into him like Vardy and Albrighton also do.

Re: ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours th

We shouldn't overlook Albrighton here. He too has been outstanding. His delivery and work rate have been first class.

We shouldn't overlook Albrighton here. He too has been outstanding. His delivery and work rate have been first class.

Indeed.

Still a mystery what happened with him earlier in the season, but who cares now! :icon_bigg

I googled his real name, and what I found was quite disturbing.

So I think he's a wonderful person. Please don't hurt me superscout.

Do enlighten us

Did he ever publish the fecking thing?

Did he ever publish the fecking thing?

He said he would. But he got himself banned for saying that the woman Marlon King assaulted deserved it.

He then rejoined using a different name, and was banned again. And then he did it again.

Last edited:

Sporting Lisbon issue hands off warning to Tottenham Hotspur and Leicester City over Islam Slimani

But think of the Islamaphobes. Keep well clear!

That thread was before I knew this site existed, I read it all, what a tool, I mean me as well for actually wasting the time on it.

We have been safe for 28 hours now and no confirmation that Cambiasso has signed a player contract for next year yet.

Shambles!

Peastain out!

I can't say anything that would reveal his identity.

But someone from Leicester with the same name and age as him was jailed for a violent offence a few months after superscout was banned from here.

Was the assault on Sven?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670