Speculation ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours th

Was the assault on Sven?

I've had this picture in my mind of Superscout waiting outside the Club at the start of that Season and asking Sven about the list as he's about to get in the car. To which Sven was dismissive and told him that he and the players had a good laugh about it. This resulted in Superscout launching an attack on Sven and Sven's glasses getting broken in the process.

Re: ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours th

I've had this picture in my mind of Superscout waiting outside the Club at the start of that Season and asking Sven about the list as he's about to get in the car. To which Sven was dismissive and told him that he and the players had a good laugh about it. This resulted in Superscout launching an attack on Sven and Sven's glasses getting broken in the process.

Spooky like really.

I can't say anything that would reveal his identity.

But someone from Leicester with the same name and age as him was jailed for a violent offence a few months after superscout was banned from here.

Oh.

But someone from Leicester with the same name and age as him was jailed for a violent offence a few months after superscout was banned from here.

:icon_eek:

I get you can't reveal Superscouts real identity but is it not possible to reveal the identity of the other person with the same DOB and name?

What a disturbing twist.

What a disturbing twist.

What? Jeff casually googling the personal details of forum members?

I have nothing to hide. Most of my offences were pre-Google.

Nah, Schlupp is gash. He can run very fast, so well done to him for that though.

It's embarrassing when he comes up against an opposition player and literally just runs the ball into them.

The amount of brain farts that guy has on a game by game basis is staggering, and despite his usually decent work rate he can be a right lazy ****er just letting balls run out etc.

No, Albrighton has been 10x more effective in the fewer games he has had.

Central midfield and defence is my main concern for summer restructuring.

Last edited:

They are currently 14th in das bundesliga.. We are currently 14th in a wealthier league. I don't see what is silly about this story.

Bit of a misleading headline....He's basically saying we're not going to spend crazy sums. But not ruling out spending.

"We are not all of a sudden going to start spending £25m, £35m, £40m and wages on a player. It doesn't happen."

Did anyone really expect us to go and spend that amount of cash?

Booooooooooo Piss Stain out!!

Did anyone really expect us to go and spend that amount of cash?

I'm going to hazard a guess that at least one caller to RL and three FT posters think so.

And someone should tell the Mercury that we broke the Ulloa transfer fee in January.

And someone should tell the Mercury that we broke the Ulloa transfer fee in January.

Not necessarily. By staying up, Brighton get an extra £2m from us for Ulloa so their fees are probably very similar.

Not necessarily. By staying up, Brighton get an extra £2m from us for Ulloa so their fees are probably very similar.
Yes, he cost a ****ing fortune, so I hear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670