Speculation ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours th

What's his name?

Re: ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours th

What's his name?

Oh. His name is Leonardo.

Keep your eyes peeled for our first £19m player this summer.

I would be more than happy if the only three signatures we had on new contracts were Cambiasso, Huth and Big Was!

Cambiasso, Huth, Was need to sign new contracts IMO.

Along with a younger CB, right back (ideally someone who can play left or right back), central midfielder to take cambiasso's role for the following season and another striker.

Wood has to go this summer, as do GTF, Konchesky, maybe simpson and it seems Knockaert.

We need to retain Mahrez, Kasper and Schlupp also as I reckon there will be strong interest in all.

Wood has to go this summer, as do GTF, Konchesky, maybe simpson and it seems Knockaert.

Maybe? That person has no place here at a family club.

I see Stoke have made Wollscheid's (sp) loan permanent, hopefully paves the way for Huth to come in on a permanent basis here.

Maybe? That person has no place here at a family club.

Isn't this a conversation for the thread I put on ignore?

At this rate all I'm going to have to read is Boc doing maths.

Talkshit radio reporting Cambi talks are in place

Last edited:

At this rate all I'm going to have to read is Boc doing maths.

Funnily enough, I was speaking to him for fifteen minutes or so prematch and his mathematical prowess didn't crop up once. I think he is trying to forget ;-)

Funnily enough, I was speaking to him for fifteen minutes or so prematch and his mathematical prowess didn't crop up once. I think he is trying to forget ;-)

:icon_lol:

http://www.espnfc.us/blog/football-...riker-shinji-okazaki-could-be-leicester-bound

"The player himself has said he is not the most talented, the fastest on the ground or the greatest in the air. But when it comes to heart, there are few with more. He runs all day, pressures defenders, chases lost causes and makes things happen"

Sounds like someone...

Last edited:

Me thinks too much dollar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670