Speculation ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. Your urethra is the tube, not the opening at the end. That'd be like calling your mouth your oesophagus, or your anus your rectum.
Urethr-end? Urethole? Jizzhole?

Ranieri has already stated that he would like to sign another goalkeeper, I believe it was around the time when Hamer went to Forest.

I'd find it fascinating. He's mental.

It does appear that he has significant mental health issues.

I see a deeply unhappy young man that has had adulation and vast wealth thrown at him whilst people have exploited him. I think he seems even more ill than someone like Gazza as he can't find any real satisfaction from his undoubted talent or the rewards it can yield.

Football is not an occupation that is known for caring for the needs of its players and I fear that his story will not end well.

I see a deeply unhappy young man that has had adulation and vast wealth thrown at him whilst people have exploited him. I think he seems even more ill than someone like Gazza as he can't find any real satisfaction from his undoubted talent or the rewards it can yield.

Football is not an occupation that is known for caring for the needs of its players and I fear that his story will not end well.

Well that pissed on my chips didn't it?

My wife works with people with mental health issues. Maybe I should suggest she applies for a job at the club to look after him, should he sign.

Certainly possible. For a man of his prodigious gifts to be washing up on our shores at 24 suggests something has gone badly wrong. It was only 2 years ago he was considered one of the best in the world.

On the other hand, maturity comes to us at different speeds. And I can't imagine being under the wing of a bonehead like Rodgers has done him much good at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669