Speculation ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours th

Stoke want £3m for Huth. Ability-wise he is worth every penny, but do we want to pay £3m for a 30 year old? I guess it's pittance in Premier League terms... I'm sure we could knock them down a bit.

I think that would be a good price. If I had to guess, I'd have put him at older than that. £3m for a proven Premier League central defender, who has shown how well he fits into our system, is not a lot of money (relatively).

Re: ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours th

Snap the lad up, thought he was older.

I think that would be a good price. If I had to guess, I'd have put him at older than that. £3m for a proven Premier League central defender, who has shown how well he fits into our system, is not a lot of money (relatively).

I'm with you on this, I think in terms of how he affects our defence, 3m is a bit of a bargain

I'd say he's already paid his fee back.
To question whether we should pay 3m for a 30 year old, is an insult to what he has helped us to achieve this season.

Huth is definitely worth that fee. At 30, being a CB, he has 2-3 years of top flight footall to offer IMO.

Coates caught my eye against Sunderland - I had a feeling he'd be looked at (if the rumours are true)...he'd be a solid acquisition based on his last few matches, his age, and from what I've read about him from Uruguay.

Stoke want £3m for Huth. Ability-wise he is worth every penny, but do we want to pay £3m for a 30 year old? I guess it's pittance in Premier League terms... I'm sure we could knock them down a bit.
Let's put it this way, we paid £5m for Mills.

£3m is peanuts for a guy who would be our best defender.

Let's put it this way, we paid £5m for Mills.

£3m is peanuts for a guy who would be our best defender.

Not usually a fan of these but when you put it that way:

acb.jpg

If Kramaric is 9m then somebody who has premier league experience and is widely rated I going to be more. Plus you know it won't be a flat 15m, it will be "up to".

Didn't Bojan cost Stoke around £1.4m? $15m for Vardy would be daylight robbery.

Any substance in the Jota (Brentford) rumour?

Sorry foxy, I haven't got an I-jota

Any substance in the Jota (Brentford) rumour?

He didnt impress me in the play off games against boro

huth @ 3 mill doesnt look expensive but doesnt he only have a year left on his contract? the point here is that good CD's arent easy to find so stoke will probably have several bidders. we need to close this before sherwood or pulis get involved.

Agent Oscar ‏@Oscar_Agent - Leicester City make enquiry to take Barcelona midfield prodigy Alen Halilović on loan next season. #LCFC #Barca

Interesting one this. Former team mate of Kramaric at Dynamo Zagreb and now Croatian national team colleague. He turns 19 this summer and has had one year in the Barca B team and has one sub appearance for the first team.

Halilovic is apparently one of the hottest properties in the world, and after watching several utube clips its easy to see why. Could the "new messi" be coming to the KP? omg this site would explode!!!

Halilovic is apparently one of the hottest properties in the world, and after watching several utube clips its easy to see why. Could the "new messi" be coming to the KP? omg this site would explode!!!
What the feck :icon_lol:

I think djp has already exploded and made a Messi of his pants.

Disagree. I was in HMV the other week and there was a pretty good selection in there even though they haven't had a customer in eight years.

Do we still have a HMV shop in Leicester?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566