Speculation ThaiSweetChili's annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer15 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football Italia via 'News Now', Yohan Benalouane on his way to Leicester, he has been left out of the side that plays QPR today. Story also states he has said his farewells to his team mates, so looks unlikely that he will be going back to Atalanta.

Yohan Benalouane is a new player of Leicester. Atalanta cashing 8 million euro (including bonuses) and the player signed a contract for the next four seasons. After leaving the retirement in the early afternoon of Friday, July 31, defender Franco-Tunisian and Officer Daniel Striani reached London to meet with the leaders of the formation of the Foxes (foxes).

So far, only confirmation of what we have already told you in the last days. A major departure from the economic point of view and a great operation for Atalanta. The department defenders now more than ever needs new grafts but the sale of Benalouane gives more opportunities to invest in the company. Once they get the signatures on the contract of Benalouane with Leicester, Saturday night at dinner, came a beautiful greeting Yohan Benalouane in Bergamo. Touching words, almost unexpected but definitely beautiful for all the fans atalantini.

The Bena open heart. "I could not speak before everything was over - has said the now former Inter number 29 - but now I want a lot. In Bergamo will come often to visit you, I will keep my house in this city that I love so much and where I leave my heart really. I went away from the retreat very excited because I really want to everyone. I want a good great big, big hug to all comrades and all the fans. "

The gentle giant at the foot of High City obviously leaves a piece of heart. Benalouane is so strong and tough in the field as quiet off the pitch. Very jealous of his family and of his privacy, this message - delivered to Bergamopost - it looks to be a big hug. Just delve into the details of the deal to understand that even in the choice of going to Leicester, the defender has shown above all a great attachment to the Nerazzurri shirt.

A sale could not refuse. "I would have stayed in Bergamo - continued Benalouane - but an offer of 8 million euro for Atalanta is something very important. Love you too much to the Nerazzurri family, so I accepted and I hope with all my heart that my departure will allow executives to make my Atalanta even stronger. I hope to come big purchases and you can make a great season. "

From the words of Benalouane then it arrives the confirmation of the amount collected by the Goddess (8 million euro in total) and we understand perfectly how the operation has never been hampered by the player. For now he is preparing for a new adventure in the Premier League with a major contract.

One day I will return. At the time to say goodbye, Benalouane reiterated the concept saying something very special about the future. "I want to get in touch - ended with the leaders of the Curva Nord and fans atalantini Claudio" Bocia "Galimberti because I want to greet all the best. With me they have always been great. I repeat: I thought about the good of Atalanta, I realized it would be a great opportunity for all, and I chose with my heart. I went away and I'm sure my Atalanta will make a great season. So one day I'll be back in Bergamo, I'm sure. I embrace you all. "

So he's delighted to be here right?

It is possible to be both sad to leave your current job/colleagues/location and be happy with your new job.

Buying a defender from a team that has been relegated never sits particularly well with me, especially at £6m.....

None of Benaloon or aranguiz or Kante seem like leicester is their preferred choice. So don't bother coming and fanny off to Atalanta/Leverkusen/Marseille then. I would rather have committed drinkwaters/wasilewskis/etc than uncommitted players here for the paypacket only

None of Benaloon or aranguiz or Kante seem like leicester is their preferred choice. So don't bother coming and fanny off to Atalanta/Leverkusen/Marseille then. I would rather have committed drinkwaters/wasilewskis/etc than uncommitted players here for the paypacket only

Wasilewski wanted to leave early last season. That didn't stop him being committed though.

Players who think they should be at a "better" club than Leicester can get their dream move by playing well for us.

If Arsnguiz was an uncommitted player chasing a paycheck he would have signed for us already as we're reportedly offering way more wages than Leverkusen.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a player exploring all their options. In fact, they are pretty ****ing dumb if they don't. I'd much rather have Aranguiz or Kante in the side than Drinkwater.

We clearly weren't Cambiasso's preferred choice last season and nobody could question his commitment. If one of our players signed for Man City and said what the Tunisian bloke did he'd be called a legend and people would be wishing him all the best.

If Arsnguiz was an uncommitted player chasing a paycheck he would have signed for us already as we're reportedly offering way more wages than Leverkusen.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a player exploring all their options. In fact, they are pretty ****ing dumb if they don't. I'd much rather have Aranguiz or Kante in the side than Drinkwater.

I'm liking you today londonfox

Aranguiz was quoted as saying he doesn't want to play for us. So stuff him and let's find someone who does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566