The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Autumn/Winter rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found some info online from a follower of chelsea youth saying we are in for Fabio Borini. Take it with a pinch of salt, just throwing the name out there.

He is on Facebook so maybe one of you Facebook wallahs could ask him what is the Bobby Moore? :102:

Hold on, has everyone seen him play? Is he foreign? Is he going to guarantee goals? Without these points being answered then he can feck off.

EURO SPORT:

15:37
Eurosport: Everton boss David Moyes has confirmed receiving an approach from a Championship club for Yakubu Aiyegbeni with Leicester believed be to the interested party.
15:35
Eurosport: DONE DEAL: Leicester defender Michael Morrison is having a medical at Sheffield Wednesday.

EURO SPORT:

15:37
Eurosport: Everton boss David Moyes has confirmed receiving an approach from a Championship club for Yakubu Aiyegbeni with Leicester believed be to the interested party.
15:35
Eurosport: DONE DEAL: Leicester defender Michael Morrison is having a medical at Sheffield Wednesday.

also on radio Leicester's 4.00pm news

Heard a couple of rumours. Apparently we might be after Dax McCarty - some American chap from DC United, no idea what he's like or if he's any good though. Also heard that Sven is taking a look at Freddy Adu, as he's currently available on a free - seeing how he can't get a contract anywhere for love nor money though, I'm not sure that this would be a good signing if it's true.

I don't know where or when this might have already been posted but, did anyone watch Soccer AM this morning? Max has a new feature where he 'meets managers' & his first one happened to be Sven. He asked Sven a question that I can't remember & he responded 'I've just been on the phone to Fergie' Max said 'Talking about what?' Sven 'Players, of course'

So maybe a United player on the way?

I don't know where or when this might have already been posted but, did anyone watch Soccer AM this morning? Max has a new feature where he 'meets managers' & his first one happened to be Sven. He asked Sven a question that I can't remember & he responded 'I've just been on the phone to Fergie' Max said 'Talking about what?' Sven 'Players, of course'

The interview was recorded on the 16th December.

I suspect a call has been made to all 20 premier league managers

"Derby have told Rangers that they will have to stump up £750,000 if they want to sign 27-year-old winger Kris Commons."

From BBC's rumours page. Um... We'll have him for that price please. Bargain IMO

"Derby have told Rangers that they will have to stump up £750,000 if they want to sign 27-year-old winger Kris Commons."

From BBC's rumours page. Um... We'll have him for that price please. Bargain IMO

Thought the same when I saw it! Very good player at this level, easily worth that money. I'm assuming his contract is running out?

Last edited:
[YOUTUBE]ybX6rbzBD40[/YOUTUBE]

0.jpg

I find you both shallow & pedantic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687