Speculation The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2012 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panic over.I am abstaining from alcohol at present.Readers can rely on at least one of us maintaining the intelectual high ground.

i think Marshall may play in the central creative midfield position, its a physical midfield presence i feel we lack, Danns Drinkwater, James will get bullied against physical teams

Marshall is a physical presence? All 8 stone of him??

Marshall is a physical presence? All 8 stone of him??

I was amazed when the 1st person read the post as meaning this, now I'm questioning my own reading of it.

Nothing he typed has mentioned Marshall being a physical presence, unless I'm losing the plot entirely.

I was amazed when the 1st person read the post as meaning this, now I'm questioning my own reading of it.

Nothing he typed has mentioned Marshall being a physical presence, unless I'm losing the plot entirely.

Ha ha, its pretty easy to mis read it but it doesn't say Marshall is a physical presence. Its just a bit confusing when dpj's posts make sense.

Not an unfounded rumour at all, but our defence looks like total and utter crap at the moment - so I would suggest that there will certainly be defenders coming into the club over the next week

Otherwise we are truly fecked, in my most humble of opinions

Not an unfounded rumour at all, but our defence looks like total and utter crap at the moment - so I would suggest that there will certainly be defenders coming into the club over the next week

Otherwise we are truly fecked, in my most humble of opinions

But we must be better...we got rid of those utter shit bags Bamba and Mills.

But we must be better...we got rid of those utter shit bags Bamba and Mills.

Now we have a lumping great carthorse who incredibly has been appointed club captain, a duffer who's good one week and shit the next and is now out injured for eight weeks, and an injury prone fella who hasn't played a single minute of pre- season. The other supposedly versatile player we have brought in won't get the opportunity to display his versatility as he will be wholly concentrating on playing right back, as we have sold our only other player in that position. And don't let's talk about back up options, because there aren't any

Defensive signings over the next week or we are completely knackered

Now we have a lumping great carthorse who incredibly has been appointed club captain, a duffer who's good one week and shit the next and is now out injured for eight weeks, and an injury prone fella who hasn't played a single minute of pre- season. The other supposedly versatile player we have brought in won't get the opportunity to display his versatility as he will be wholly concentrating on playing right back, as we have sold our only other player in that position. And don't let's talk about back up options, because there aren't any

Defensive signings over the next week or we are completely knackered

I think you undersell Morgan, he looked decent last season. The rest is about right though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69