The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2013 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A credit indeed.

I've long been a big fan of his. For me he is one of the few things the club got right in recent times, and one of the few players that actually gives the club an identity.

I love the bloke, he's a belting little player, and honestly, deserves a crack in the top league.

I'll agree that he should wait for the right club, an Everton, Villa, WBA, even a Swansea. A stable premier league club where he can excel.

I guess this would be more popular than King leaving

http://first4lcfc.blogspot.no/2013/...ed&utm_campaign=Feed:+First4lcfc+(first4lcfc)

According to speculation Middlesbrough are believed to be interested in Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy.

Middlesbrough are said to be keen to bolster their attack and have identified Foxes forward Jamie Vardy as the man to fill the void in attack for the Championship outfit.

Vardy was a record breaking signing just last summer for City, signing from non-league side Fleetwood Town in a deal which could rise to £1.7 million. Despite this Vardy struggled to make an impact and despite making 21 appearances for Leicester the 26 year old only managed to bag four times.

Vardy has now found himself well down the pecking order at Leicester City with the likes of David Nugent, Chris Wood, Harry Kane and Martyn Waghorn all believed to be preferred, and could see a move to Middlesbrough as chance to kick-start his career.

Vardy was a record breaking signing just last summer for City, signing from non-league side Fleetwood Town in a deal which could rise to £1.7 million. Despite this Vardy struggled to make an impact and despite making 21 appearances for Leicester the 26 year old only managed to bag four times.
If that part of the fee is based on anything else than the number of needless penalties given away that money should stay safely in our pocket.

Vardy has now found himself well down the pecking order at Leicester City with the likes of David Nugent, Chris Wood, Harry Kane and Martyn Waghorn all believed to be preferred

Utter bollocks.
Vardy has been on the bench recently, Waghorn hasn't. If they're going to make stuff up they should at least get the factual parts right.

Utter bollocks.
Vardy has been on the bench recently, Waghorn hasn't. If they're going to make stuff up they should at least get the factual parts right.

Why? Look anywhere from these boards, to what used to be called the broadsheet press; facts are far less important than the authority with which one spouts a load of round objects.

Last edited:
Schmeichel and King both linked with Hull in the last few days. Will be seriously piss3d off if this happens. Can't see why they would go to a shithole for one season in the premier league

Allegedly a 4pm press conf. called for tomorrow? This is from someone on Arsefacebook though, so, you know...

I think there could be something in these rumours regards Poyet. IMO he doesn't need to engineer a move to Everton or anybody else in the prem, given the fact he given permission to talk to Reading at such a crucial stage of the season suggests he has a clause or a gentlemens agreement allowing him to talk to clubs in prem. It would appear that Poyet has been approached and wishes to talk to a club outside of the prem and Brighton have refused and from there it has developed to him being suspended, personally I think he has walked and they are now feverishly agreeing compo with said club.......dunno way but think its us

I think there could be something in these rumours regards Poyet. IMO he doesn't need to engineer a move to Everton or anybody else in the prem, given the fact he given permission to talk to Reading at such a crucial stage of the season suggests he has a clause or a gentlemens agreement allowing him to talk to clubs in prem. It would appear that Poyet has been approached and wishes to talk to a club outside of the prem and Brighton have refused and from there it has developed to him being suspended, personally I think he has walked and they are now feverishly agreeing compo with said club.......dunno way but think its us

Wow interesting theory!

In order for us to make an official approach we have to sack our manager then...

Although, the esteemed Bert has just tweeted something "interesting".....Hmmmmm

Nigel and I got on very well!

Although, the esteemed Bert has just tweeted something "interesting".....Hmmmmm

Nigel and I got on very well!

I guess the groundsman must have seen Nigel packing his bags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590