The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2013 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forest refusing to deny interest in Morgan ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23046167

Natalie Jackson
Sports Presenter, BBC East Midlands Today

Jim Price who is dealing with all transfers at Forest, has refused to deny any interest in Morgan and that is significant. In the past when I have put names to Price he has always flatly denied speculation or stories with no foundation

we should issue a "feck off foest statement" or "enquires for Morgan would not be welcomed and he is not for sale at any price!

Honestly, If we sell Morgan back to Forest then our ambition for the season is plain for all to see. I would be hugely ****ed off if this happened.

By the magic of great management city seem to have all the players they want to keep on short contracts and lower wages whilst all they players they want to sell have long contracts on high wages, it's not surprising other teams want to take the players that shouldn't be for sale.

Last edited:
we should issue a "feck off foest statement" or "enquires for Morgan would not be welcomed and he is not for sale at any price!

No offence dpj, but it really annoys me when people say this. Tell you what, I'll offer you £1billion for him, would you accept? The reality is that everybody has a price. What players are worth may vary, but there is always a price at which clubs will sell. I appreciate you could say it in order to drive a price up, but the concept that someone is "not for sale at any price", is rubbish. Messi would be sold by Barca if someone offered enough money.

By the magic of great management city seem to have all the players they want to keep on short contracts and lower wages whilst all they players they want to sell have long contracts on high wages, it's not surprising other teams want to take the players that shouldn't be for sale.

Marvelous isn't it?

Well those of us still living by the Sumerian calendar are fully aware that it is the 7th day of Sig Ga

If we haven't signed anyone by the beginning of Su-numun then we might as well send our feckin' season tickets back and have done with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363