The Bullplop Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumours Thread

Fryatt will come good if we get some decent wingers/midfielders who can create chances Matty will score goals, MA will know that.

My 2 cents worth, if his injurys are as bad as reported, i say stay away from this signing.He might be over the top.

Few quotes from Stoke fans.

Excuse me but do we think that we would get value for money out of Lee Hendrie at £10,000-£15,000 per week,i think not. When he first came he set the club alight just by his very presence but his return was blighted by injuries and under-par performances (especially away).

It will be interesting to see whether Hendrie signs or not. The decision is his or rathetr his agent's. I am one of those who is unsure of his value: I would be pleased if he stayed but not unduly dismayed if her did not.

This Hendrie nonsense is a distraction from the real concerns for next season; that we need a good striker, a consistent creative midfielder who can last a full season (not Hendrie!),

Towards the end of last season I was not over impressed by Hendrie and I never considered him to be exceptional.I would not rate him in the £10,000 to £15000 a week bracket and certainly not the £20,000 plus Villa were paying him.A view apparently shared by Martin O,Niel.His age and injuries are a cause for concern and we have enough 20/25 games a season players without adding to them.Last season has gone so lets start again---younger and fitter and fully signed.

Since christmas lee hendrie wasnt anything special, he was frequently injured or unfit and never looked to have anything about him when he did play! If is name wasnt lee hendrie he wouldnt have played?

Do you really think he will be on the same sort of money if he came here!! He was probably at his prime when he signed his last contract at Villa, thats why he's was on that sort of ££. Doubt he will be thinking he'll be on the same sort of money at 30+ in the championship.
If we could get him on a free he'd be a good addition to the squad, no doubt about it!

I really hope they give Matty a chance, he played a few games at the end of the season before last and played well and scored the goals that kept us up. Last season he was brought back too early from his injury, because we had no money nor better players to replace him. When he is match fit he is a good player, as proved last season in a couple of matches and the season before.

Do you really think he will be on the same sort of money if he came here!! He was probably at his prime when he signed his last contract at Villa, thats why he's was on that sort of ££. Doubt he will be thinking he'll be on the same sort of money at 30+ in the championship.
If we could get him on a free he'd be a good addition to the squad, no doubt about it!

He is on £20k a week at Villa. This contract was negotiated when he was in his prime and his stock was high. The contract runs out at the end of June.

Realistically,given his current status and injury record. he will be looking for somewhere between £10k to £15k a week.

Unfortunately for us he wants to stay in the Premiership and a number of premiership clubs are showing an interest....if you believe his agent...namely Portsmouth, Blackburn and Middlesbro....

He is on £20k a week at Villa. This contract was negotiated when he was in his prime and his stock was high. The contract runs out at the end of June.

Realistically,given his current status and injury record. he will be looking for somewhere between £10k to £15k a week.

Unfortunately for us he wants to stay in the Premiership and a number of premiership clubs are showing an interest....if you believe his agent...namely Portsmouth, Blackburn and Middlesbro....

if hendrie plays on the right which i think he does then why would blackburn want him they've already got bentley and i don't think hendrie will want to go somewhere to sit on the

if hendrie plays on the right which i think he does then why would blackburn want him they've already got bentley and i don't think hendrie will want to go somewhere to sit on the

he has played all positions through midfield during his time with villa

Fence?

Bus?

Chair?

Sofa?

From the BBC rumours. ;)

Arjan de Zeeuw looks set to join Leicester after his release by Wigan. (Daily Star)

From a well known rumours site. ;)

Mr Mandaric has sat down with new boss Martin Allen and they both agree they need a bigger first team squad next season if they are to try and launch a promotion campaign

Coming in: M. Poom, M. Gray, A. De Zeeuw, L. Hendrie, R. Kishishev, D. Thompson, J. Culina, S. Todorov, C. Cole (loan)

Keepers: Poom, Henderson

Defenders: Maybury, Stearman, McCarthy, Kisnorbo, McAuley, De Zeeuw, Gray, Mattock

Midfielders: Hendrie, Porter, Wesolowski, Kishishev, Culina, Thompson, Gradel

Forwards: Hume, Fryatt, Todorov, C. Cole (loan)

Can we not even bother posting this shit?

I agree. It does nothing to improve this forum and if we want to read this kind of shite, we can go to the Rumours site ourselves.

I love the fact we are continually linked with Culina too, what a load of bollox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669